Eco friendly Insect trapper

Register

vinayvd

Dear sir,
This instrument work in the principle of light attraction, when the insect come near to the light the fan below the light will suck the insect in to the bin. we have two types of trappers one can be used in homes, hotels,animal shed, resorts, etc.. totally this can be used indoor use. the other one is mainly used for agriculture field this instrument will come with a stand and bin solar panel in this we re providing a bin to place under the light filled with water in the stand the insect attract to the will drop in to the bin filled with the water, Find the attachment of insect trapper pictures.
from vinay

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

vinayvd

About our insect trappers

Dear sir,
please give me your Email id. i will send you full details of our products with photos or visit web site indiamart.com
Thanks and Regards,
vinayvd

vinayvd

Eco friendly insect trappers

We are manufacturer of insect trappers our product is new.
Our product details
This instrument work in the principle of light attraction, when the insect come near to the light the fan below the light will suck the insect in to the bin. we have two types of trappers one can be used in homes, hotels,animal sheed, resorts, etc.. totally this can be used indoor use. the other one is mainly used for agriculture field this instrument will come with a stand and bin solar panel in this we re providing a bin to place under the light filled with water in the stand the insect attract to the will drop in to the bin filled with the water.
for more information give me your email id or phone number.
Thanks and regards
vinayvd

vinayvd

eco friendly insect trappers

Dear sir,
thank you for showing interest in our products or give me your email id i will send full information about our product with pictures

Last edited by a moderator: