Earn Lakhs of Rs from Coconut(Tender/Mature)

Register

jagadishkn

Dear Friends,

We have High Yielding Variety of D X T Hybrids.

1. About 24 Months -- Time to first flowering from plantation.
  2. Expected yield of about 250 mature nuts or about 350 tender nuts per tree per year.
  3. Rs. 225/- per seedling at our farm.
  4. 70 seedlings per acre.

Please contact...

Regards,
Agriculture Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

shanmuga06

TxD coconut seedlings

dear sir,
You have stated that the TxD coconut seedlings availiabvle with you .But you have mentined that abouve said coconut tree gives high yield its good one but at the same time you have mentined the rate of the seedling is Rs 225/- this also too high.The TxD coconut seedlings are availiable @ TNAU Research station ,Veppankulam Pattukottai,Tk,tanjore dist ,tamilnadu for Rs 100/-for txd,CoD Rs125/- MOD Rs 125.

Thank you

A Sivakumar

jagadishkn

D x T coconut seedling

Dear Shivakumar A,

Check properly its D x T coconut saplings, if you look for good yield coconut plant don't afraid for paying you will get good returns.

With Cheers,
Please contact..

Plan today for future..................

Last edited by a moderator:

shanmuga06

Coconut plantations

Dx T also Rs 100/- What i posted were correct.And also farmers are telling the quality and quantity of the yield .This is Tamilnadu Agricultural university research station.So you can check your seedlinds quality.Because TNAU has R&D And Quality control.

loki

Thanks for the info shanmuga, as far as i know DJ is the one which cost around 225 to 250 and not T x D.

sbadugu

dear sir,
You have stated that the TxD coconut seedlings availiabvle with you .But you have mentined that abouve said coconut tree gives high yield its good one but at the same time you have mentined the rate of the seedling is Rs 225/- this also too high.The TxD coconut seedlings are availiable @ TNAU Research station ,Veppankulam Pattukottai,Tk,tanjore dist ,tamilnadu for Rs 100/-for txd,CoD Rs125/- MOD Rs 125.

Thank you

A Sivakumar
Hi,
Can you send me the contact details. I am interested in buying this seedlings.