Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Divine Agri Projects

Register

Click Here!

divine4u

Divine Agri is commited to play a innovative role in the fields of Dairy Farming Poultry Goat Farming Divine Agri’s Mission is to create opportunities in the Rural and Semi-Urban areas through our blissing Projects especially in Agricultural based projects to Natural Foods, Real Estate, Infrastructure & Architecture, Education, Medicine, Textiles, Power to I. T sectors and promote prosperity for the people’s life throughout the Nation .

my project running near harur dharmapuri distric tamilnadu india

Invest in divine agri for 100000 and get monthly 5000 for 23months and in 24th month get your investment 100000 for more details call

Last edited by a moderator:

prashirs

Hi,
I am Interseted in dairy project. if you can please explain full details of your project.

Prashant shirsath

divine4v

Frequently asked questions from our investors

1) what are the “terms & conditions” of this project?
Investor will sign with us in a stamp paper with minimum one year period, after one year they can renewal or cancel their agreement
In any case investor cancels their agreement before one year, we are not responsible for their full investment amount, and investors can sell their livestock take home their money.

2) What is the “investment product” of this project for depreciation purposes? For example, cow + machinery + infrastructure are used for depreciation?
The investments are made in livestock, at the end of agreement date we sell the livestock and refund their investments done with us

3) What is the average depreciation cost on the investment product in real-time practical conditions for this project?
Based on past experiences, we have an average value for the depreciation cost of this project minimum is for
Rs.40, 000 maximum Rs.3500, Rs 1, 00,000 maximum Rs.3500, Rs.1, 50,000 maximum Rs.7000

4) Is there any hidden risk in this project?
No there are no hidden risks in this project; we are transparent to all the investors. Investors can visit their livestock in 9am – 5pm (any day in agreement period)

5) For example, is there anything in this investment that the insurance does not cover?
When the livestock reach our insurance will be arranged in one week until we take full responsible

6) Are there any known cow fatality (death) incidences in the last 5 years? Is this project sensitive to the number of investors you have?
No there is no death occurred in our farms, if any diseases affected animals found in our farms we replace healthy livestock, with conformation of investors.

7) Is this project sensitive to the number of investors you have? In that case, how many investors do you have now in this project?
Yes this project is sensitive to limited investors until we reach 250 cr
We can’t able to mention that, because of our projects and returns are liked by more investors and investing in our projects.

8) Can you show me the financials (monthly returns) for investing rs. 3 lakhs and rs. 5 lakhs in this project also?

For Rs 3, 00,000(8cow’s +insurance +transport)
8cows ×15lit milk/day =120lit/day
120lit×30days =3600lit/month
360lit0×18/lit =Rs.64800
50:50 =Rs.32400/month

For Rs 5, 20,000(14cow’s +insurance +transport)
14cows ×15lit milk/day =210lit/day
210lit×30days =6300lit/month
6300lit×18/lit =Rs.113400
50:50 =Rs.56700/month

9) Mode of payment & Repayment?
We accepting Demand Draft, Bank transfer, Cheque and Cash
After investment we take maximum 7 days to buy livestock, and the closing date of monthly payment is 30th day of month, and the monthly dividend will be credited in 1st day of every month in investor account, if that day is govt. holiday next working day cash will be credited in account

10) Could you attach a copy of the “government stamp paper agreement” between your md and the investor?
Our MD Mr.C.SivaKumar is signing in credit Document with the investors

11) Can you provide 1 or 2 investor references who are already investing with you? i would like to know their experience as an investor with divine agri projects.
Sorry, we can’t provide investors details

Divine Dairy and Goat Farms
Invest Rs.3000 and get Rs.261/month and 13th month get Rs.3000* back
Invest Rs.5000 and get Rs.400/month and 13th month get Rs.5000* back
Invest Rs.10,000 and get Rs.800/month and 13th month get Rs.10,000* back
Invest Rs.40,000 and get Rs.3,240/month and 13th month get Rs.40,000* back
Invest Rs.1,00,000 and get Rs.9,900/month and 13th month get Rs.1,00,000*back

DAIRY FARMS
Above Rs. 1,50,000/- 50:50 Deal
Minimum Investment -Rs. 1,50,000/- (4No’s + Insurance Charges)
Monthly Returns -Rs. 16,200/-
13th Month Refund -Rs. 1,50,000*/-

GOAT FARMS
Above Rs. 1,50,000/- 60:40 Deal
Minimum Investment -Rs. 1,50,000/- (85 No’s + Insurance Charges)
Monthly Returns -Rs. 15,860/-
13th Month Refund -Rs. 1,50,000*/-

For Further more clarifications Kindly contact
Mr. C.SivaKumar Managing Director

Note: * - Indicates Terms & Conditions Apply, eligible with depreciation cost on investment product in real time practical condition

Last edited by a moderator:

Collective husbandry Investment risks

Hi guys,
I advice all members here to be cautious on this type of Investments on the forefronts.I am not underestimating the role of this company.They may be genuine.The first thing is let people not have the urge to make quick money.Recently i have conducted a feasibility study to start my own dairy ,when i was recently at India.That report which I can share with anybody shows,the Milk prices are going to get crash in year 2015 because of the factor,production vs consumption ratio is shrinking due to the price as well leading to people consumption pattern.This ratio which is already shrinking,is almost shall be in negative in year 2015 forcing the producers to cut-down the Milk prices.
The second reason was the trend of collective farming never works out well.All can see that what happened to EMU farms,Country chicken etc at Tamilnadu.The people who lost money has to blame them-self,for their greedy attitude.Why such farms fails? simple,at any point of time,one investor seeks the money back,the operator cannot return back due to the fact,that he invested the money on lands and husbandry.He cannot be blamed even if he is genuine.Immediately the non compliance message spreads,and all others panicky approach the operator to return the money which he cant do it.Then police complaints follows,the operator disappears.This is what happened in EMU and others starting from Anubav Plantations.
I suggest,if any body is still serious on investing on dairy let them buy instead of investing in collective farming even is that is one cow.You will get the returns till the prices crash.Still your money is safe in front of your eyes.

divine4v

all readers are requested to read this

Thanks for your advice sir this is sivakumar divine agri projects
1) EMU
Anyone tell me about EMU and what are all the products used in EMU?
Any one tasted EMU meat? what is the cost of Emu meat? Weather EMU meat reached in local market? what is the cost of the EMU egg? Any one used EMU oil? What are all the possibilities in that? And which diseases cured in that?????????

What is the rate of 1kg broiler chicken and goat meat?
It comes around 100-150/kg chicken and 300-450/kg goat meat and what is the rate of 1kg EMU meat and any low class people able to buy it? Or EMU meat is sold in your local market?
What is the rate of chicken egg in your market and EMU egg (how many people had seen EMU egg)
any local people able to buy EMU egg first, it is available in local market??????????

Then how people invested in EMU, this publicity is done in mouth to mouth transfer and by investing in EMU we can get more profit more profit then it’s gone............

First investor should think what is your investment, and where is your investment, and the product is local market or not, and what is its cost, Lower people also buy it or not,
WHAT IS THE COMPANY DOING? ROTATION OR INCREASING YIELD AND SHARING THEIR DIVIDEND? WHAT IS THE LOSS HAD MADE IN INVESTMENT? HOW CAN THEY RETURN BACK MY INVESTMENT? WHAT ARE THE FACILITIES THEY GIVING?
THINK AND DO PROCESSING

2) Country chicken
What is the difference between country chicken and broiler chicken? colors, taste, fat and feed?
in country chicken color, taste and less fat is there and it is country chicken
And the country chicken are lived in free space so they walk, run, fly and they take all types of feeds and they can grow healthy and the taste is super

But in increasing quantity of country chicken they are mostly doing the process what has done in poultry (they putting chicks in shed and they feeding and they sell in market) what is the difference between broiler and country chicken????????
thank you

Hi guys,
I advice all members here to be cautious on this type of Investments on the forefronts.I am not underestimating the role of this company.They may be genuine.The first thing is let people not have the urge to make quick money.Recently i have conducted a feasibility study to start my own dairy ,when i was recently at India.That report which I can share with anybody shows,the Milk prices are going to get crash in year 2015 because of the factor,production vs consumption ratio is shrinking due to the price as well leading to people consumption pattern.This ratio which is already shrinking,is almost shall be in negative in year 2015 forcing the producers to cut-down the Milk prices.
The second reason was the trend of collective farming never works out well.All can see that what happened to EMU farms,Country chicken etc at Tamilnadu.The people who lost money has to blame them-self,for their greedy attitude.Why such farms fails? simple,at any point of time,one investor seeks the money back,the operator cannot return back due to the fact,that he invested the money on lands and husbandry.He cannot be blamed even if he is genuine.Immediately the non compliance message spreads,and all others panicky approach the operator to return the money which he cant do it.Then police complaints follows,the operator disappears.This is what happened in EMU and others starting from Anubav Plantations.
I suggest,if any body is still serious on investing on dairy let them buy instead of investing in collective farming even is that is one cow.You will get the returns till the prices crash.Still your money is safe in front of your eyes.

Last edited:

Hi

Hai siva,

The core point was missing.Let this be a healthy debate.Your group may be genuine as I said already.However the system will not work in this way.do you have any limitation of investors? Do you have any limitation on Project cost?If no then I am saying you will be trouble ,however genuine you may be.As a final ,if your company is good and genuine,my best luck to you and the company,

divine4v

Thank you sir
This is not a group this is maintained by me and this is proprietor concern
The peoples working with me are my staffs only sir and they are getting their salary only sir
so 95% there is no diversion made in farms sir
and by gods grace it starts slowly and stands strongly
because the dividend % is high and Divine Agri Project works for investor and live stock
i mean we are casual labors for investors
for doubt pls check above mentioned in my add (dividend %+feed cost% + labor cost) what is the % gain for company
thanks for your Response sir
sivakumar
Divine Agri Projects

rmathews

the proposel itself shows misleading

1st of all , you are saying to collect 250cr!!!!!!!! so how big your farm ?? are you going start a farm with herd size of 2000 cows??? where is the location and what type of marketing plan you have ensure to support sale of such large herds. secondly you are calculating average milk yeild as 15 ltr every day - 365 days. which type of cow in India gives such yield? and how are going to buy to the extent of 2000 cows of that special creature?

what is your infrastructure and plan, and locations..etc

Your proposal just remind me PONZY Scheeme. Why an entrepreneur with project of 2000 cows must approach public for group contributions... how such large project is going to take off....

there is no use of your 10 rs or 50 rs stamp paper. and again you are signing in the capacity of MD of pvt limited companies. we all know how much liable and financial aspects covered in the cup of an MD of Pvty Ltd company

so just couation all members this proposal seems 1005 cheating, mis leading and fraude... be ware...

rgds
mathew

raki

Hi Group ,
I am sorry to say but this Devine Farms proposition is completely Phoney and Unreliable , MD of this company even doesnt seem to know what an avrage milk yield of a cow !!!!!. So prospective investors please be aware

divine4v

weather you want know how cow gives 15liters*365 day = 5475 this yield will be taken from a cow in my farms as average calculation in begining cow yield more milk and for 2 to 3 months there is no milk from cow so we calculated average and give standard dividend for my investors and one thing there is no hidden things done for my investors they can visit my farm in any day in agreement period so they can know how their live stock yield 5475liters/year
and live stock will be tagged in farms investor can easily identify their livestock's so please dont calculate me as 10+11 running in market
any one have doubt come and stay in my farm and look out for what the milk getting from cow and what type of feeds given to cows and how we getting that much yield and say to others
thank you
sivakumar

Hi Group ,
I am sorry to say but this Devine Farms proposition is completely Phoney and Unreliable , MD of this company even doesnt seem to know what an avrage milk yield of a cow !!!!!. So prospective investors please be aware

divine4v

Hi mathews starting today and by tomorrow 250cr funds will not be collected, slow process only extension will done, investors are investing with me various stages lands, farms requirement, livestocks,& etc......... they are willing to come with us in purchase and delivery it in our farms and they visiting our farms according to their time being so in my farms they all are fresh minded and working to gather so pls read my proposal clearly pls
thanks

rmathews

Its 100% PONZY scheme.........

my dear sivakumar

1) so what is your project plan? can you explain stage wise project plan and its involvement of amount? and how many units of investment you are calling from public in each stage?

2) what experiance you have in diary field as expert ?

3) for the technical know how who all are or expers are in your availibily ?

4) for a target farm of 2000 heards, how many acere land you have your own?

5) what is the market support for the sale?

6) what are the other integrated business you are having in your diary farm?

7) how many directors are in your company and what is the liability of each director ?

8) where is yoru company registered and waht is the share capital amount ?

9) under which permission/license or rules you are authorised to collect funds from public?

10) most importently for a project of 200cr business I will say Diary industry, how just MD itself doing all the work from marketing to fund collection to....etc and why there is no public or media coverage. and you are active only in just few Internet forums???

11) Who has perepared yoru project report ?

12) What is your capital invesement and working capital ratio?

13) my previous questians still not answered. Which type of cow you are having in your farm and where from you are sure to buy 2000 heards.

14) for a such large farm even though stage by stage developement, do you have any support from local vetenery dept/live stock dept??

15) and for breeding where from you are going to get the semen?

16) and what your profie as a promotor.

Am dam sure this project/scheme it self is fraude other wise you will prove it.
Its 100% PONZY scheme.........

rgds
mathew

divine4v

Hai mathew
i have 20years experience in milk field pls visit our farm and by wordings we tell lie, by visiting my farm you can understand what we are doing and what are the daily things made to live stocks and what are the feed and maintenance we done in my farms and stay with us and take time to understanding and EXCEPT FEED MIXING you can practice all
thanku

rmathews

dear siva

what our the reasons, your experience my remain questions will make the transparency . so if you do not wish to clarify on line, let other members who are going to invest may explore with these questions,.

One thing am sure you are not legally authorized to collect funds in this way. so in case any thing goes wrong investors simply loose money and no legal protection will be available. so just be cautious.

by the what is your farm/company address.

rgds
mathew

rmathews

mixture

one more thing, regarding feed mixing, my company ( a ltd co with turnover of 2000 cr and presence in various countries) have cattle feed division too and my colleague in cattle feed division is very senior chap in the country. so better we need to understand what type mixture make you miracles...

divine4v

Dear mathew pls visit my farm we prove it in live and more thank full for you and i understand as soon as possible we speak directly
thank u
sivakumar

one more thing, regarding feed mixing, my company ( a ltd co with turnover of 2000 cr and presence in various countries) have cattle feed division too and my colleague in cattle feed division is very senior chap in the country. so better we need to understand what type mixture make you miracles...

Last edited:

iiht

Supplier Seedling,Grafted GUAVA L49,MANGO PLANT, POMEGRANATE,SAPLING,TREE 9936420215

India,s No-1 Fruit & Other Plants Supplier 12 Month All Type Plants/Saplings and seeds Available in NAFEES NURSERY [SIZE="5"]www.nafeesnursery.com[/SIZE]

NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER IS A CAPITAL OF GUAVA,MANGO,LEMON PLANTS, SAPLINGS IN INDIA a complete solution of Horticulture / Herbal/ Aromatic & Medicinal Plants , Seeds, Biofartlilizar,Campost and Plants Fast Grothpowder under one roof.

HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLA PLANTS, SEEDS , COMPOST ETC.

Inform to All,,

Firstly i would Like to introduce my Firm Name Nafees Nursery & Exporter located Mujasa Malihabad Lucknow U.P ( INDIA ). 09415532515 / 09936420215 / 09839886298 Our NURSERY is a Large-Scale Production ,Manufacture,Grower,Exporter,Horticultural Consultant ,Bulk Supplier, and Distributors of Best Quality Seedlins , Grafted Fruits Plants /Saplings, Ornamental Plants /Saplings, Herbals Plants /Saplings,Medicinal Plants /Saplings, Forestry Plants /Saplings, All Type Seeds, Garden Grass and Planting Material, which deals into Horticulture.
We sale all type Best Quality Seedlins , Grafted Fruits Plants Saplings,fruit trees Small 2 Feets To Big 8 Feets size without poly and With polybag grafted Mango Plants/ Saplings/ Fruit tree ,Dushari Mango Plants/ Saplings/ Fruit tree ,Amarpali Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree, Mallika Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree,Chousa Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree, Langra banarasi Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree and other Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree which are yielding is high per acre and crop is highly profitable. Cost of each plant Plz Call Me 09936420215 are Email me >nafeesnursery_exporter@yahoo.co.in

PLANTS / SAPLING / SEEDLING STOCK 2012

Plants Name > Availability

1.MANGO DUSHERI PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS.

2.MANGO LANGRA PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 50,000 FIFTY THOUSAND .

3.MANGO AMARPALI PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 50,000 FIFTY THOUSAND .

4.GUAVA L49 PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS.

5.GUAVA ALLAHABADI SAFAIDA PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 2,00000 TWO LAKHS.

6.GUAVA EVERGREEN PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 1,00000 ONE LAKHS.

7.GUAVA LALIT PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 20,000 TWOENTY THOUSEND.

8.AMLA SEEDLING PLANTS/SAPLINGS >5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS.

9.AMLA GRAFTED HERBAL PLANTS/SAPLINGS >5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS.

10.POMEGRANATE(Anar) PLANTS /SAPLINGS >3,00,000 THREE LAKHS.

11.KAROUNDA PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS.

12.TEAK PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

13.SHISHAM PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

14.ASHOKA PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

15.BAMBOO PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

16.SHISHAM BLACK PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >1,00,000 ONE LAKHS

17.ALASONIYA (CHITWAN) PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >1,00,000 ONE LAKHS

18.LEMON SEEDLESS PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

19.SHISHAM BLACK PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

20.BANANA G9 PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >3,00,000 THREE LAKHS

21.KADAMBA PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >3,00,000 THREE LAKHS

22.KARANJ PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

23.POPALAR PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS

24.LEMON KAGZI PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS

25.JACK FRUIT (KATHAL) PLANTS/ SAPLINGS >2,00,000 TWO LAKHS

1.Lemon Grass Silips (Krishana)

2.Citronalla (Bio-13)Slips

3.Allovera Baby Plants / Sapling

4.Mint (Available in December To January )Root

5.Pacholi Plant/Saplings

6.Steevia Plants /Saplings

7.Steevia Leevs & Plants /Saplings

8.Basils

9.Sataver Napali

10.Noorjhan roses(Damishk rose) Kating

11.Noorjhan Roses(Damishk rose)Plant/Saplings

12.Sarpgandha (Rawalfia Serpentina)

13.Ashwagandha Withania Sominifera

14.Sataver(Yalow) Plants /Saplings

I CAN SUPPLY ORGANICALLY PRODUCED ALSO.

NAME OF PRODUCT > AVAILABILITY IN TUNS

1.BOON MEEL(BOOSTEEN)>100 TUNS

2.FISH MEEL>50 TUNS

3.NEEM KHALLI(NEEMOLA)>100 TUNS

4.PLANTS/SAPLINGS /TREES GROWTH POWDER>100 TUNS

5.VARMI COMPOST>100 TUNS

ouseph

divine farms stats are fine only . but investor should visit his farm before he invests , there are plenty of scams flooded in market .