Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Diesel Mini Tiller / Power Weeder

Register

Click Here!

marketing

Golden Harvest-Diesel Mini Tiller/Plough

A highly economical and fuel efficient Diesel Mini Tiller/Plough from SAS Motors Limited. Come with Rotavator, Mould Board Plough and Cultivator Attachements. Can be used for land preparation, intercultivation, irrigation and spraying purpose. The MRP of this machine is Rs. 40,000.00 (ex-works, gurgaon) with standard accessories.

Light weight, fuel efficient and work between row crop. A demo can be seen at Demo Videos

Last edited by a moderator:

mega

power tiller

I am interested in your product. Kindly provide further details or intimate your website address
Thanks
Major Sachdeva
Please contact..

mkeshav_17

Mini Tiller

Hi,

I am interested in your product. Pls provide me with more detials and official web site.

keshav

frankie

Diesel Mini Tiller/Plough

Please send me all the details of this tiller with catalouge copy or Photo. . contact at the earliest.

Regards,Francis.

Golden Harvest-Diesel Mini Tiller/Plough

A highly economical and fuel efficient Diesel Mini Tiller/Plough from SAS Motors Limited. Come with Rotavator, Mould Board Plough and Cultivator Attachements. Can be used for land preparation, intercultivation, irrigation and spraying purpose. The MRP of this machine is Rs. 40,000.00 (ex-works, gurgaon) with standard accessories.

Light weight, fuel efficient and work between row crop. A demo can be seen at Demo Videos