Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Diary Project

Register

Click Here!

triad

Hello sir,
This is vinoth i planned to start an diary farm i need good breed of cows to give minimum 20 litres milk per day iam from nagapattinam district,tamilnadu.tell me the reasonable amount of cow.
with regards,
Vinoth

subbarayalus

hai vinod

i m also start this project and i m very interested in this and my negative place is mayiladuturai. my edn qualification MA. why? v should not start this project as parner ship basis. if u r intersted with me please contact

thank you all the best :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

drwaran

Dear Vinoth,

I would be the last person to discourage you to get into the dairy business. But for a place like Nagapatinam (coastal area, high humidity, high temperatures) you may like to tone down your criteria of 20 litres per day, which essentially means that this cow at its peak would be given more than 30 lpd! You may know that such animals are being maintained under airconditioned rooms in places like Bangalore!!

Should you be interested in knowing more, please see my thread "Zero budget dairy farmint" in the consultancy page of this website. I may be in Nagapatinam on 17th Dec (Thursday). If you are interested we may even meet to discuss further.

Dr S Rajeshwaran BVSc PGDRM

prateekvaish

We at Model Dairy Consulting Services provide our clients complete end to end solutions in dairy farming. Our services start right with the conception of idea of an ideal dairy farm fully customized according to the local environment and client needs. We are the only dairy consultants in India which actually own and operate a 250+ cattle breeding Farm with Indian born Pure HF (F6/F7 i.e.92%+ exotic blood level). Our consulting services focus on efficiency as well as efficacy. We assure not only timely completion of project but also on optimum utilization of resources. Our Consultancy Services Include all aspects of dairy farm operations some of which are mentioned below:-
1. Project report preparation (50 lakhs to 10 crores)
2. Developing Standard farm operating procedure and annual business plan
3. Farm layout
4. Manpower planning and solutions
5. Tailor – made Training sessions
6. Sourcing of Livestock
7. Fodder management
8. Computation of feed.
9. Farm mechanization
10. Optimization of operating costs and efficiency ratios
11. Designing of most economical, comfortable and secure cow sheds and other required spaces.
12. Assistance in marketing of livestock after 2 years (even complete buy back arrangement can be worked out for pregnant heifers.)
Salient features of our A-Z Dairy Consulting Services :-
Technical knowhow matched with 30 years of practical experience of owning and running a dairy farm.
Focus on maximizing productive investment and minimizing investment on non productive items.
Selection of plant, machinery and equipments to be need based and not based on whims and fancies.
Alternate designs offered in most fixed investment so as to minimize it.
Guaranteed savings of 15 to 25 % in your project cost.
Guaranteed lucrative returns on investment.
Most economical and rational service charges.
Regards,

Prateek Vaish,
Vice Precident Operations
Model Dairy Farm,
Naramau, G.T. road, Kanpur – 209217 (India)
Phone: 09936286478 , 09936296361.
Email: prateekvaish@yahoo.com

Visit us on web at:-
Untitled Document
Index of /

jaganath

sir
i am from banglore my name is jaganath and we can help u for providing the cattles so plz contact ()

Last edited by a moderator: