Diary farm Animal feed(Concentrate)

Register

vrindavanfarms

I am into commercial dairy farming.I have Murrah Bufflo,HF and Jersey cows.
I am purchasing animal pellet feed from Godrej Feeds,Hindustan feeds e.t.c
But I feel if I can purchase various ingerdients which goes into making of the feed,and that too in crop cutting season and store it and make the concentrate by mixing them(Grains e.t.c)and add in right proportion of vitamins,minerals e.t.c,I feel it will be good in quality as well as more ecnomical.
Can anyone please advice/enlighten me on this,as to what all goes in and how to make it and so on.............

johnchikku

I am into commercial dairy farming.I have Murrah Bufflo,HF and Jersey cows.
I am purchasing animal pellet feed from Godrej Feeds,Hindustan feeds e.t.c
But I feel if I can purchase various ingerdients which goes into making of the feed,and that too in crop cutting season and store it and make the concentrate by mixing them(Grains e.t.c)and add in right proportion of vitamins,minerals e.t.c,I feel it will be good in quality as well as more ecnomical.
Can anyone please advice/enlighten me on this,as to what all goes in and how to make it and so on.............
Plz discribe about HF. I am intreasted to buy

floyid514

animal feed additves for sale

we are a maufacture in feed additives such as ferrous sulfate dcp.mcp ,zinc sulfate ,choline chloride and corn gulten feed wheat gulten feed cassva gulten feed ,for animals ~~~~
any one can contact me..........
thanks for reading
our website FanoGroup Co.,Ltd....
jack zhang sales manager
fano group.
Please contact................

Last edited by a moderator:

organic farmer

feed concentrate

Tomorrow I can give the formulae provide you give me the grains available.
Please contact.................

drdeepavet

Dear member
I am a veterinary doctor and nutrition consultant( PhD in Animal nutrition) in Mumbai. I undertake online consultancy services for farm and feed. You can make feed on commercial basis as well as for own use. Please give me the details of crops availble on seasonal basis for computing the ration. Contact me by mail or by telephone...........