Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy Farming of 20 Cows

Register

Click Here!

mrraj

Greetings to all... I am from Technical Education Department Karnataka,
Looking for expert who supports me in setting up Dairy Farm in Chintamani Taluk , 70km away from Bangalore. I need project report and Bank loan for the project. I have 8 acres of Land with 2 bore-well facility for enough water.

kindly revert back.

With Respect

Last edited by a moderator:

acclaim

Biogas plant

Once you are through please contact us to set up biogas plant - Cow dung to energy project. All the best

maruthidairy

hi

Dear sir,

If u are serious on your project, you can communicate to us on maruthidairy09atyahoodotin for further communications.

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.
Greetings to all... I am from Technical Education Department Karnataka,
Looking for expert who supports me in setting up Dairy Farm in Chintamani Taluk , 70km away from Bangalore. I need project report and Bank loan for the project. I have 8 acres of Land with 2 bore-well facility for enough water.

kindly revert back.

With Respect

mrraj

Reply to your message

Dear sir,

Yes i am interested very seriously to start dairy farm,

give me your contact details i tried sending mail to you given yahoo id but it was bouncing

look forward for your reply.

mrraj

Once you are through please contact us to set up biogas plant - Cow dung to energy project. All the best

Thanks for your reply,

kindly give me more details or soft copy brochure which gives more information about this and also pls mention the investment or cost involved in setting up biogas plant.