Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy Farm for Sale

Register

Click Here!

rmandy

Hi,
I have excellent breed of Pure HF as well cross bred cows along with 12 female and one High Bred male calf.
All the cows are carefully selected by team of doctors and brought while pregant to our farm in the month of January. We got cows delivered progressively until March end. Now we have milking cows of 35 and 2 Top end Heifers Pure HF and three Jersey. Total count of cows - 37
We also have cow mats. We have taken care very well until last couple of week our labor left and not returning back. We are unable to manage due to shortage of labor, water and would like to sell immediately so that they can find better place and atleast fare well as we have purchased each cow with lot of care. We have been practicing excellent dairy farm processes for producing hygenic milk. All the cows are used to milking machines already.
We do not want to further delay as we are running with couple of labors at this moment and water draining out of our bore.
Around 20 of them are already inseminated and can be expected to get pregnant so the profits can be made in future.
We are looking only for serious buyers as we already informed to few other dairy farms who are planning to take a look at the herd. Whoever takes this herd can make profits in a year easily due to 12 female calives.
Our price is 25Laksh with a daily yield of milk around 400Lts. This may go up to 500Lts a day if they are fed with enough water and green grass. Milk fat is around 4-4.5.
So Please contact only if interested as we cannot take calls just for Information sake and we do not show our farm if you are not serious buyer. contact
We are in Hyderabad. Make a quick decision as you may loose good opportunity because these are very good herd.

Last edited by a moderator:

arif_sun

Hi,

I would like to purchase few animals let me know your asking price

nagarajuta2002

Please contact me for further discussion

Dear sir

We too are in AP and I am serious byer... please provide your contact number

Regards

djbalakrishna

I am really interested

Hi,
I have excellent breed of Pure HF as well cross bred cows along with 12 female and one High Bred male calf.
All the cows are carefully selected by team of doctors and brought while pregant to our farm in the month of January. We got cows delivered progressively until March end. Now we have milking cows of 35 and 2 Top end Heifers Pure HF and three Jersey. Total count of cows - 37
We also have cow mats. We have taken care very well until last couple of week our labor left and not returning back. We are unable to manage due to shortage of labor, water and would like to sell immediately so that they can find better place and atleast fare well as we have purchased each cow with lot of care. We have been practicing excellent dairy farm processes for producing hygenic milk. All the cows are used to milking machines already.
We do not want to further delay as we are running with couple of labors at this moment and water draining out of our bore.
Around 20 of them are already inseminated and can be expected to get pregnant so the profits can be made in future.
We are looking only for serious buyers as we already informed to few other dairy farms who are planning to take a look at the herd. Whoever takes this herd can make profits in a year easily due to 12 female calives.
Our price is 25Laksh with a daily yield of milk around 400Lts. This may go up to 500Lts a day if they are fed with enough water and green grass. Milk fat is around 4-4.5.
So Please contact only if interested as we cannot take calls just for Information sake and we do not show our farm if you are not serious buyer. contact
We are in Hyderabad. Make a quick decision as you may loose good opportunity because these are very good herd.
where shall I contact you.

kranth

I am interested

Hi,

plz let me know the full details about your farm

1) Total cost of the farm
2)Location of the farm
3)your contact details

vijaibhaskar

cows for sale

plz let me know the full details about your farm

1) Total cost of the farm
2)Location of the farm
3)your contact details

reply at

thotauk

Details

I would like to visit the farm to make a decission. could you please send contact details?

Cows

Dear Sir,

Am residing @ Hyderabad, pls call me on my mobile to share farm details..

Regards

rameshdf

required cows 20 nos

cal me i require 20 cows i have a farm of 60 cows in mysore