Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy Farm clarification

Register

Click Here!

toms_dairy

Hi to all, dis is robin fr Kolar, let me ask you few questions i hv been to more than 20 banks they ask only one thing, r u land owner or not, unforgettably telling i dont own one, so talented people are not encourage to do business on dairy farms, dairy business is my dream, no support fr government, i hv no idea how to get a loan, if i get at-least 3.5 lakhs i can grow like fire, but no way
kindly let me know any investers or any banks providing loans on dairy sectors or any information, i can afford to invest 1 lakh dairy farm is my toppest dream.

kindly help me please, i have all knowledge of dairy farm since 2 years iam on it.
please cal

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi to all, dis is robin fr Kolar, let me ask you few questions i hv been to more than 20 banks they ask only one thing, r u land owner or not, unforgettably telling i dont own one, so talented people are not encourage to do business on dairy farms, dairy business is my dream, no support fr government, i hv no idea how to get a loan, if i get at-least 3.5 lakhs i can grow like fire, but no way
kindly let me know any investers or any banks providing loans on dairy sectors or any information, i can afford to invest 1 lakh dairy farm is my toppest dream.

kindly help me please, i have all knowledge of dairy farm since 2 years iam on it.
please cal
Hi,
Happy to know your zeal and spark towards the farm establishment. Good.E. I have attended 6 days dairy farm training in Banglore sponsored by state government at free of cost. There i came to know - its part of training that no financial institute shows interest in giving a loan without land and business. Generally we have to prove our self by atleast starting with 2 or 3 or any depending upon our strength & capabilities.By also opening an account in a nationalised bank and after they seeing the track record and our performance we get one after other schemes. SO I REQUEST YOU NOT TO LOOSE ANY HOPE.They also adviced us if we are lack of funds then to start initially with goats as it is a cow of a small farmer. ( These lines are just my knowledge sharing of my training) If it hurts any body please excuse.

narenmg

Hi Robin,

Can you give the details of your project to me in PM ? If it interests me, I can invest. I am basically looking for production, Marketing and expansion( growth) plan along with the return on investment. Pls detail as much as possible. I can provide my contacts to you on PM once I receive your message.

All the best

Regards
Naren

maruthidairy

suggest to understand further about dairy farm

hi robin,

In reality, good intensions, zeals,wishes are not acceptable by nationalised banks, statuatory bodies or any other concerned agencies.....

we can suggest u in this juncture to understand more n more about dairyfarming intericases dependable factors other than your interest,committments, hardworks etc.,then slowly it will be clear... why they are all asking all these..? Definetly, u will understand the reason behind of it.

Any way, don't loose the interest and confidence start with your own funds for how much it is possible, and then slowly you will find out lot of ways to fullfill your ambitions.

feel free to communicate for any further informations.

kasturiraju.

hari1234

please cal
if you are really interested to start and maintain a milk dairy, if you are willing to relocate for the purpose then call me. i will provide required help. you need to proove your ability.

contact

nandana

Hai, u can contact me for full fill u r dream. There r lots of oppartunity to bring u r dream to come true. Pl. let me know u want to become owner of dairy farm or u want to associate with good dairy enterprisener. u can call
Nanadana-Bangalore

mayu28

Hi

Hi Robin,

There is one scheme from Gov. where no land security reuired and you can get a loan but you have to chase the people and work hard for the same.

Right now, I am not able to recollect the name of that scheme but definately share it.

Regards,
Mahesh

thotauk

Nabard

Is't NABARD providing subsidy? I have just started to implement my Diary project in Nellore, AP.

What would the banks ask for allocatiing loan facility?

kamadhenuvu

can i know what information u have about dairy ? tell me where ur residing ?

:rolleyes:

please cal

usersai

Hi,
Happy to know your zeal and spark towards the farm establishment. Good.E. I have attended 6 days dairy farm training in Banglore sponsored by state government at free of cost. There i came to know - its part of training that no financial institute shows interest in giving a loan without land and business. Generally we have to prove our self by atleast starting with 2 or 3 or any depending upon our strength & capabilities.By also opening an account in a nationalised bank and after they seeing the track record and our performance we get one after other schemes. SO I REQUEST YOU NOT TO LOOSE ANY HOPE.They also adviced us if we are lack of funds then to start initially with goats as it is a cow of a small farmer. ( These lines are just my knowledge sharing of my training) If it hurts any body please excuse.
Hi, Could you please let me know where you got training in Bangalore and how to apply for it. Thanks in advance.

vadi1979

to buy a hf cow

hai
i am vadivelan from villupuram where is available hf in tamilnadu with 30 lit per day with 2 to 3 teeth.please tell me

narenmg

I have seen mulitple people trying to suggest/Help the person who initiated this thread showing so much of frustration on the Banks..I am surprised to see that he/She has never responded to anyone on this thread.

unicornbaroda

Dear Tom,

Try
Me too was planning to avail loan from this scheme, but then with the help of my relative I am now on track to start this dream project with 20 HF units in Vadodara.

Best of Luck and don't ever loose hope. Remember good things come to those who wait.

Regards
Amit

jkjilani

Farm

There are lots of opportunity to bring your dream true, If you have good knowledge and muscle power, let me know.

sorath

Dairy farming

I want setup dairy farm near Junagadh, Gujarat. I am now work to collect data regarding HF cow and hightech dairy farm.

Amit

Dear Tom,

Try
Me too was planning to avail loan from this scheme, but then with the help of my relative I am now on track to start this dream project with 20 HF units in Vadodara.

Best of Luck and don't ever loose hope. Remember good things come to those who wait.

Regards
Amit