Dairy farm bio-gas slurry for sale

Register

maruthidairy

Dear all,

we have our dairy farm consisting of 50 cows (planned to reach successively 100 nos. in next 6-12 months) in karnataka, hassan -dq. around 200kms away from bangalore on either on mangalore highway nor on shimoga state highway.

At present, farm is producing an average 6000ltrs/day of slurry i.e mix of biogas cowdung output, cowshed wash, cow urinal and bio-digester's concentrate.
It is storing in a cement Underground tank and using for our own fodder and agricultural purposses with loading to tanker facility.

since we are excessive in production and proposed to sale , the interested parties can contact or communicate to us to buy the same on maruthidairy09atyahoodotin

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

a fertilzer major in the country, are now manufacturing & distributing in Southern, Northern and Central India, "scientific compounded high quality cattle feed" with 16% 18% 20% protein and other essential nutrients based on expert veterinary science. For further details pls reach me

Regards, SK Lakshmanan

Last edited by a moderator:

madhushankar

We are interested in buying your biogas waste on a regular basis. Our manufacturing unit is near tiptur. Contact me

Last edited by a moderator: