cows for sale

Register

jaganath

hi
all types of cattles can be provided (h.f)(jersey) from banglore so plz contact (prithvi

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

Hey

Please quote your rates with completed contact. Mentioned their yield of milk perday! Send me detail
Regards!

Imran

drsarkar

For Complete A-Z Dairy farm Project Consultancy Services

Dear Mr AKJAYAN ,

The good or best [Cow ( Indian Pure Breed like Sahiwal , Gir , Rathi are at Rs 45000 /- to 55000 /- at KOLKATA plus actual Transportation ..These will produce 12 ltrs. - 18 ltrs. per day at peak under GGDFCS management Guidelines ) and HF / Jersey 70% - 89% CB will be supplied @ Rs. 65000 /- 80000 /- per II / III rd Lactation freshly Calved with Milk yield of 18 / 20 ltrs. - 26 / 28 ltrs. per day at peak averages .. The productive traits of Cow must be monitored as : age at maturity with First calving and lactational yield , inter-calving period , twining , resistancy from infectious/contagious diseases and to be milked at maximum upto 05th - 07th lactation ..We are providing complete Turnkey Project Consultancy services on Dairy / Goatry / Poultry / Animal Feed Unit sector / Vety. Biologicals and Vaccines with Health + Breeding + Nutrition & Farm Management routines / guidelines .... Plz contact me with complete details on Pvt. Message .. Best wishes on New Year - 2012

what could be the average price of good yield cow in india at kolkata?

jaipri

cow bying

Hi Jagan

We need 10 cow (HF and Jerrcy)

pls call me

ysivap

I am looking for cows. Please let me know the details. call me

arbolledla

HF + Jersey cows.

hi
all types of cattles can be provided (h.f)(jersey) from banglore so plz contact (prithvi
HI prithvi,

I am anil reddy bolledla, starting a new dairy farm in karimnagar location and im in need of 2nd lactation 40-60%(oxy content blood) hf cows and jersey cows which can yield upto 18-25 litres of milk/day. Please tell me the price(including transporation charge).I will be using the cow for long time duration(say till 6th lactation period).So do suggest a good quote and also god cows.

Thanking you,
anil reddy bolledla,

Dear Mr AKJAYAN ,

The good or best [Cow ( Indian Pure Breed like Sahiwal , Gir , Rathi are at Rs 45000 /- to 55000 /- at KOLKATA plus actual Transportation ..These will produce 12 ltrs. - 18 ltrs. per day at peak under GGDFCS management Guidelines ) and HF / Jersey 70% - 89% CB will be supplied @ Rs. 65000 /- 80000 /- per II / III rd Lactation freshly Calved with Milk yield of 18 / 20 ltrs. - 26 / 28 ltrs. per day at peak averages .. The productive traits of Cow must be monitored as : age at maturity with First calving and lactational yield , inter-calving period , twining , resistancy from infectious/contagious diseases and to be milked at maximum upto 05th - 07th lactation ..We are providing complete Turnkey Project Consultancy services on Dairy / Goatry / Poultry / Animal Feed Unit sector / Vety. Biologicals and Vaccines with Health + Breeding + Nutrition & Farm Management routines / guidelines .... Plz contact me with complete details on Pvt. Message .. Best wishes on New Year - 2012
It seems you people have high imagination on the prices.better luck for 80,ooo rupees.