Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

corporate managed GOAT FARM

Register

Click Here!

amara1953

Since meat price is on increase and the supply is reducing , goat farming is lucrative investment choice. I have my own goat farm, but with my 20 years experience in hi-tech farms in the middle east, i would lie to go for large scale professionally maintained farm. I have located very fertile land on the banks of dam in tirunelvelli district and the land price is cheap as 2,00,000 per care. If interested kindly get in touch with me in my mail id. Each member can buy any number of shares , each costing 50,000 rs. The expected return after the lock-in period of 2 years is in the range of 50% and more.

Last edited by a moderator:

snowfy

Since meat price is on increase and the supply is reducing , goat farming is lucrative investment choice. I have my own goat farm, but with my 20 years experience in hi-tech farms in the middle east, i would lie to go for large scale professionally maintained farm. I have located very fertile land on the banks of dam in tirunelvelli district and the land price is cheap as 2,00,000 per care. If interested kindly get in touch with me in my mail id. Each member can buy any number of shares , each costing 50,000 rs. The expected return after the lock-in period of 2 years is in the range of 50% and more.
Dear Sir,
I need land for Goat farming purpose only.When we will meet&talk in person.