Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Consultancy service available for Goat & Sheep farming!

Register

Click Here!

mikhail

OUR SERVICES:

1. Our products are project works for the company.
2. We execute the project works on turn key basis.
3. Transfer of practicable and replicable technology to company customers.
4. No free*** services. Company has no time for such activities.
5. We provide services only to our customers.
6. Even with the customers – No intellectual brain storming discussions about the technology fields are entertained by the company. Ours is purely service industry.
7. For free information you are requested to visit nearest Government Veterinary/Agricultural University Department of Extension, Department of Animal Husbandry, KVK , Local Veterinary Hospital, NRC, NAIP, ICAR etc.,
8. Please read –PCSC doc. – Project Consultancy Service Contract document of the company for obtaining our services.
9. We give complete guidance to our customers and help to new set up of farm or developing the farm and also labour man-power supply.

Interested persons Contact us: +918790358516, or send us your email ID for more details.

Last edited:

shisri

OUR SERVICES:

1. Our products are project works for the company.
2. We execute the project works on turn key basis.
3. Transfer of practicable and replicable technology to company customers.
4. No free*** services. Company has no time for such activities.
5. We provide services only to our customers.
6. Even with the customers – No intellectual brain storming discussions about the technology fields are entertained by the company. Ours is purely service industry.
7. For free information you are requested to visit nearest Government Veterinary/Agricultural University Department of Extension, Department of Animal Husbandry, KVK , Local Veterinary Hospital, NRC, NAIP, ICAR etc.,
8. Please read –PCSC doc. – Project Consultancy Service Contract document of the company for obtaining our services.
9. We give complete guidance to our customers and help to new set up of farm or developing the farm and also labour man-power supply.

Interested persons Contact us: +918790358516, or send us your email ID for more details.
hello,

i have already started a new goat farm in Bangalore, still i need more information to educate my labors in vaccination & feeding system.

Last edited by a moderator:

sranipal

I have 4 acres of land comprising mountain land, valley in kerala?. is it possible to do a goat farming, bufallo &cow farming with 100 goats,25 cows and 25 bufalloes?what will be the consultancy,labour and providing the cattles costs? what is the overhead expenditure per year? also I like to lease the land and if any interested party can MANAGE IT ,

Last edited by a moderator:

rukmini

Dear sir,

I am having 5 Acres land at KURNOOL TO BELLARY High- Way Road. I wish to Start Goat Farming. I request your Consultancy to establish the Project. Pl. send your Contact Details to meet with you. Thanking you,,,,

email: bhaskarponnathota@gmail.com