comercial tree plantation

Register

sidhi

we are in comercial tree plantation in rajasthan.we plant and take care for 4 to 6 month.we are expert in barren land convert in to green land.we are expert for plantation in solar ,wind and tharmol power sights plantation. mail us sidhiv@gmail.com or contact 09414297097,sidhi vinayak agro &consultant rajasthan

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

plastic

Dear sir,

We are manufacturing Plastic Tree guard, which is recently developed by us. This is very unique tree guard doesn't required any kind of metal fabrication. Very economical than Metal tree guard and has more life than metal one.

I have sent introduction e-mail to you with photos. please go through and give us a feedback.

Thanks,

mohan63

we are in comercial tree plantation in rajasthan.we plant and take care for 4 to 6 month.we are expert in barren land convert in to green land.we are expert for plantation in solar ,wind and tharmol power sights plantation. mail us sidhiv@gmail.com or contact 09414297097,sidhi vinayak agro &consultant rajasthan
I am Mohan Rao from Hyderabad, A.P., we verymuch interested to Commercial Tree Plantation in my own land 10acres at near by Hyderabad. Pl. send details of this project like howmuch investment per acre, Marketing strstegy ,howmuch time to take for returns and which soil is the best, water consumption, labour required and what is your services and advice all those things pl. send mail immediatly along with tree photos and tree name. Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:

lvly21

Hey i want you to help me by your projects

Hey i got about 200 acres in andhra pradesh and need 60 percent of that to be wood so please tell me what types of plants you got
How much expenses per acre and what will be the return and in how many years we will be able to get the returns and types of plants u will plant so that we will get good profits if you give me gud idea of development we can start the same project in tamil nadu aswell there i got 400 acres.please reply me

Last edited by a moderator:

plastic

We are pleased to introduce our recently developed Plastic Tree Guard (made of 100% plastics). This is a very unique tree guard, doesn't require any metal fabrication, just a few small accessories which we are providing with our Tree guard. Please find attached photos of our Tree Guards.

Advantages over Metal Tree guard:

· Easy Installation, removing, as well as re-installation.

· Non-Corrosive.

· Strong & Flexible.

· No need of painting.

· No risk of Human injury.

· More economical compare to any tree guard.

· Less chance of theft.

· UV Stabilized & Rust proof.

Technical Specification:

Material - Virgin / Recycle HDPE
Height Of Tree Guard - 4 feet , 5 feet
Diameter - 380mm to 480 mm
Color - Green
UV Strength - Yes
Support - 3 - J Hook (250mm)
Minimum life of Net - 10 years
Suitable for recycling - Yes
Packaging - In Plastic Woven bags

sidhi

for project

Hey i got about 200 acres in andhra pradesh and need 60 percent of that to be wood so please tell me what types of plants you got
How much expenses per acre and what will be the return and in how many years we will be able to get the returns and types of plants u will plant so that we will get good profits if you give me gud idea of development we can start the same project in tamil nadu aswell there i got 400 acres.please reply me
sir pls msz your mail id by pvt msz box for project detail.

sidhi

for details

I am Mohan Rao from Hyderabad, A.P., we verymuch interested to Commercial Tree Plantation in my own land 10acres at near by Hyderabad. Pl. send details of this project like howmuch investment per acre, Marketing strstegy ,howmuch time to take for returns and which soil is the best, water consumption, labour required and what is your services and advice all those things pl. send mail immediatly along with tree photos and tree name. Thank You
sir pls mszme your mail id for details.msz via pvt msz box thanks.

pranaym

Dear Sir,

Please furnish with the name of the plants and the scope of services offered with cost.

Thx.

Pranay

shanmuga06

Commercial tree plantation

We are having all kinds commercial tree plants like timber value,biomass tree varieties,short term tree plants, long term tree plants and value added medicinal ,aroma & divine tree plants like sandalwood seedlings,Redsanders (stump) saplings ,agar wood seedlings.Now a days the very costly timber wood called "Rosewood"seedlings are available with us.The talk of the town & breaking news in tree plant the "MELIA DUBIA" (malabar neem seedlings) also available in bulk quantity.

For more details plz.contact us:

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
Karaikudi-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

sidhi

sir thanks for contact , we need some info about soil,water and location so pls call me and give me your mail id at pvt msz box or msz me at 09414297097 .thanks siddhi vinayak agro jodhpur rajasthan.

plantman

Please check your private message and reply. We are professional plantation company based at Hyderabad.

plantman

Please contact us at Hyderabad ( genesis923@gmail.com ) or 7386948725