Cold storage setting up in hyderabad

Register

ajay jhabak

Hello,

Iam intrested in setting up cold storage plant in hyderabad, would like to know more information regarding setting up and financial support from the government related to subsidaries etc..

pls help me in getting the information...

Ajay Jhabak

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

kirti s

Hello Sir
Cold Storages are special kind of room in which very low temperature is maintained. Maintenance of low temperature is with the help of instruments. Scale of cold storage is a factor depending on all the external condition, location, stored object etc.
The temperature is maintained low with the help of precision instruments.
Cold storage is used to preserve fruits and vegetables.
Once they are kept in the cold storage, they do not get spoiled even after many months.
This item, when needed, can be taken from the cold storage and can be made available to consumers very easily.
Cold storage is a vital link between the production and consumption of perishable products.
Apart from the conservation of perishables, the cold storage also help in increasing the marketing period of these commodities and ensure availability to the consumer over a long period.

Once you know the path of your cold storage business, you can register your business, and apply for your Employer Identification Number and any licenses associated with owning a freezer warehouse.

National Horticulture Board is providing capital subsidy to entrepreneurs for construction, expansion and modernization of cold storages for horticulture products.
This scheme is to promote setting up of cold storages in the country for reducing post harvest losses.
A subsidy of 25% of the project costsubject to a maximum of Rs.50 lakh per project will be availed under this scheme.

High-temperature warehouses range between 5 degrees and minus 5 degrees Celsius, and are intended for storage of items such as vegetables, wood and floral products.
Medium temperature storage warehouses range from minus 10 degrees and minus 18 degrees Celsius, which is ideal for items such as meats.
Low temp freezer warehouses have temperatures between minus 23 degrees and minus 28 degrees Celsius for the purpose of storing items such as ice cream.
Ultra low freezer warehouses maintain temperatures equal to or below minus 30 degrees Celsius, which is mainly used for industrial storage.

u may visit
Coldcare group
B-345, II Floor
Vanasthalipuram,
Hyderabad-500070
Phone No: office: 24113637
Fax: 040-2412232

Jj Group Of Cold Storage
Mr. Kishore Yedlapally
Mobile / Cell Phone : +(91)-9849428835
telephone : +(91)-(40)-40101348
104, Venkatarama Apartments,
Hariprasad Lane, Somajiguda,
hyderabad - 500082,
Andhra Pradesh, India

sapthi

Dear Ajay Jhabak,

I would like to introduce myself as Executive Engineer - Cold Storage (Retd.,) from Central silk Board, Bangalore. I have nearly 28 Years Service in the Refrigeration & Air-conditioning line. So, you can send your inquiries to my
email ID: lvssarvajit@yahoo.com / vaidyavasan@gmail.com My contact Numbers are: Land Line: 080 - 23531891 and Mobile: 09449720754
Also, I would request you to furnish your Contact Numbers and Email ID.
Thanking you,
L.V.Srinivasan

sapthi

Dear Ajay Jhabak,

I would like to introduce myself as Executive Engineer - Cold Storage (Retd.,) from Central silk Board, Bangalore. I have nearly 28 Years Service in the Refrigeration & Air-conditioning line. So, you can send your inquiries to my
email ID: lvssarvajit@yahoo.com / vaidyavasan@gmail.com My contact Numbers are: Land Line: 080 - 23531891 and Mobile: 09449720754
Also, I would request you to furnish your Contact Numbers and Email ID.
Thanking you,
L.V.Srinivasan