Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Citrus (Lemon) Plantation

Register

Click Here!

pharmaconsult

Hi Agro Consultants,

Wanted to start lemon plantation in my 2 acres land. Could any one provide or supply me info and material regarding the high yeilding variety (hybrid variety) of citrus (Lemon) planting material that comes to yield in a short span or suggest me.

Thanks,
Pharmaconsult

zahirahmad

citrus "LEMON"

dear sir,
please can u infom us first where is your land locked for plantation of said citus, then we can pass you suggestion.

shanmuga06

Lemon Cultivation

Sir,

We are having very recent high yield citrus variety promoted by Andhra university & ICAR certified .The name of the variety is "BALAJI" having salient features like big size fruit in roundshape for worshiping god,no black dots and much juice content.

For more details plz contact us;

A Sivakumar
Priya Nursery Garden
KARAIKUDI-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

amjbpt

Land Price Near Banglore Road

Dear Sirs,

Please anybody can give ma an Idea how much a acre land cost near Banglor-Kolar road (Jangamkote)

Thanks

vishwakarma

Green House project

Hi Agro Consultants,

Wanted to start lemon plantation in my 2 acres land. Could any one provide or supply me info and material regarding the high yeilding variety (hybrid variety) of citrus (Lemon) planting material that comes to yield in a short span or suggest me.

Thanks,
Pharmaconsult
Hello,

Please find below Green House Project proposal,

Green House will produce vegetables, flowers, fruits etc for export and high end domestic market

Total investment required in this Green House Project, in one green house of 1000 mts sq. is, Rs 10,00,000=00

Promoters contribution required is, Rs 2,50,000=00 in one green house of 1000 mts sq., this is 25 % of total cost (Rs 10,00,000=00) of setting up 1000 sq mts green house.

This 25% can come from Land owner or the investor joining as a promoter, by joining hand with land owner.

If land owner is not in position to put in this 25% investment or get investing partners as promoter, then we are in position to arrange the required investment and join the project as promoter by joining hand with land owners.

The balance remaining investment required is Rs 7,50,000=00, this is 75 % of total cost (Rs 10,00,000=00) of setting up one, 1000 sq mts green house.

This 75% will come as loan from banks or investment partners like PE / VC / state govt subsidy program.

I case if, the land owners are not in position to arrange this 75% balance investment required, then we are in position bring in the required balance investment of 75%.

In the state of Rajasthan, there is subsidy of 75% from the state Govt.

So that remaining 75% will come from state Govt, if this project is set up in the state of Rajasthan

Avg / Min Net profit, from one green house of 1000 sq mts is Rs. 2,50,000=00, per year.

ROE in this Green House Project is minimum 100% and above.

We are already implementing Green House Project in state of Rajasthan, using the 75% subsidy offered by the state govt of Rajasthan and joining hands with the small land holders.

We are setting up website for this project

Already 11 green houses are ready in the state of Rajasthan and will start producing color capsicum from month of August, 2010

Another 4 will be ready in the state of Rajasthan, within two months.

The financial results of the above 15 green houses will start coming in within next three - six month.

Our target is to erect total 1000 green house having area of 1000 mts sq each, producing vegetables, flowers, fruits in the state of Rajasthan.

We are interested in setting up similar project in other states also.

Let me know if you are interested in this green house Project

Regards

MRC

iiht

www.nafeesnursery.com LEMON SEEDLESS,KAGZI LEMON,LEMON PLANTATION PROJECT REPORT

WE ARE ONE LIVE FRUIT PLANT,TIMBER PLANT, MEDICINAL PLANT ,SAPLING & SEEDS EXPORTER FROM NORTH INDIA

www.nafeesnursery.com

Hello all
If any person need all type lemon saplings and lemon plant please contact me or
visit my website:-------
We are one Live plant exporter from north india also fruit plant seed supplier / Exporter & All India fruit ,Timber, Hearbal , plant supplier.

HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLA PLANTS, SEEDS , COMPOST ETC.

1.Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Govt of India.(APEDA)

2.Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India.(ASSOCHAM)

www.nafeesnursery.com

LEMON (Nimbu/Citrus/Lime)PLANTS WITH VERITY / SAPLINGS
1.LEMON INDIAN SEEDLASS VERITY PLANT GRAFTED / SAPLINGS

2.LEMON IMPORTED ITALIAN SEEDLASS VERITY PLANT / SAPLINGS

3.LEMON KAGZI VERITY SEEDLING PLANT / SAPLINGS

4.LEMON BALAJI VERITY PLANT / SAPLINGS

ALSO VISIT NEWS PAPER LINK,S ABOUT SUGAR FREE MANGO NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER.

Sugar-free mangoes - The Hindu

Nafees Nursery | Chitralekha

rohtak information desk: Sugar-free mangoes

Sugar-free mangoes

Last edited: