Can I get Bank loan for purchasing Rubber Plantation

Register

josymon

Anybody tell me please , from where shoud i get loan for buying rubber plantation

Last edited:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

veejcon

rubber plantation -credit availability

Dear Sir,

I was given to understand that you are contemplating to purchase rubber plantation and looking forward for financial tie-up. We can help you in this respect provided you furnish the following details.

1. Extent of Rubber plantation you intend to purchase

2. Value of the Plantation

3. Location of the Plantation

4. Did you undertook any Feasibility Study and if so will you be able to share a copy of it with us?

basing on your feed back, we will let you the procedural formalities for availing the loan facility and would help you in all further loan dossiers.

Further, if you do not have any objection, you may provide me your telephone number so that I will speak to you in detail.

Thanking You,

Sincerely,

Last edited by a moderator:

rreddy

Dear veejcon,
We are a company formed by a group of friends, looking for investing in Rubber plantation. Obviously we would need some financial assistance as well. We're all NRIs living outside India at the minute.

We're near to confirming the land details etc that is about 200 acres. Can you send me a PM with your contact details to understand the financial assistance that you offer and on what terms and conditions, please?

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:

indglob

Start your rubber plantation in India - Konkan joining INDGLOB AGRO JV, wiith just Rs. 1.5 lakh per acre only.

In Konkan area India, with 70% loan support. So direct invest by you /Acre @ Rs. 1.5 lakh only, land price / 80-90% of land price. By 6/7 years onward income per acre Rs. 4.5 lakh and above per year!! 10 acre @ 15 lakh only
For example- 1 acre rubber cultivation, all including, land purchase + land development + minimum infra/fencing + 1 acre planting + 6/7 years maintenance + agency commission = Rs.3.5 lakh

Rs. 1.5 lakh by you
Rs. 1.5 lakh by loan (INDGLOB will arrange)
Rs. 0.5 lakh by edavilla (INDGLOB will do)
(Remind, if 10 acre @ 33 lakh only, no need Rs.35 lakh)

INDGLOB AGRO JV will manage (for you) land purchasing, planting, 6/7 years and further maintenance, all. Attraction:- Land deed / ownership in your name. and by 6/7 years Rs. 4.5 lakh above per year income. Why wait..
Contact INDGLOB AGRO JV today.

INDGLOB AGRO JV
Calicut- 673 001
Kerala, India

Tel- 0091 495 2536557 / 4054354
Mob- 0091 9020 372777
Website www.indglob.com

indglob

Start your rubber plantation in India - Konkan joining INDGLOB AGRO JV, wiith just Rs. 1.5 lakh per acre only.

In Konkan area India, with 70% loan support. So direct invest by you /Acre @ Rs. 1.5 lakh only, land price / 80-90% of land price. By 6/7 years onward income per acre Rs. 4.5 lakh and above per year!! 10 acre @ 15 lakh only
For example- 1 acre rubber cultivation, all including, land purchase + land development + minimum infra/fencing + 1 acre planting + 6/7 years maintenance + agency commission = Rs.3.5 lakh

Rs. 1.5 lakh by you
Rs. 1.5 lakh by loan (INDGLOB will arrange)
Rs. 0.5 lakh by edavilla (INDGLOB will do)
(Remind, if 10 acre @ 33 lakh only, no need Rs.35 lakh)

INDGLOB AGRO JV will manage (for you) land purchasing, planting, 6/7 years and further maintenance, all. Attraction:- Land deed / ownership in your name. and by 6/7 years Rs. 4.5 lakh above per year income. Why wait..
Contact INDGLOB AGRO JV today.

INDGLOB AGRO JV
Calicut- 673 001
Kerala, India

Tel- 0091 495 2536557 / 4054354
Mob- 0091 9020 372777
Website www.indglob.com