Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Calf Milk Replacer For India

Register

Click Here!

azurite

It is typically cheaper to feed milk replacer to dairy calves than it is to feed saleable whole milk. Milk replacers are made from byproducts of the milk manufacturing industry. Whey, the major protein source for milk replacers, is a byproduct of cheese manufacturing and is usually much cheaper than other milk protein sources such as casein and skim milk. The use of high quality, lower cost ingredients makes milk replacer a more economic choice than whole milk.
We,Azurite Calf Nutrition Private Limited use Human Grade Ingredients the finest ingredients for high digestibility and consistency in our products. These human grade ingredients include whey, oils and fats. Insisting on high quality fat ingredients in our milk replacers lets us incorporate the highest digestible energy to achieve maximum growth and performance.
Kindly contact us through the for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:

varun0386

procurment

Hello

I'm varun from coimbatore, I am interested in your product and would like to know the price as well. Also where are you located?

hasthaharish

details

hi
iam from andhrapradesh intrested in your products
can you send cost details
Please contact..

majidmirza

information

hi i am majid mirza from ahmednagar district of maharashtra.mail me the details regarding prices and availability in maharashtra.Please contact..

bnsyam

Hello

I'm syam from tvm, I am interested in your product and would like to know the price as well. Also where are you located?Please contact..

trendset

Glad to know about such products i am from visakhapatnam please let me know more about your product price and shipping quanties

rajini

hi.............

hi..........iam from andhrapradesh..iam very much interested in your product can you pl.send me the details.........