Button Mushroom

Register

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

vsdinesh

button mushroom spawn

kindly revert with the quantity you want to buy. do you buy it on regular basis?
i can assure you the best quality at most reasonable prices.
all the best to you,
dinesh

Last edited by a moderator:

tlsudha

Button Mushroom Spawn

Mr. Dinesh,
As of now I am starting the mushroom cultivation in small scale, later I wish to grow them in large scale, so as of now I require some small quantity of spawn may be in gms only, but i am sure on regular basis I will buy the spawn. Kindly send me the cost for the spawn and your address.

Sudha

Best Quality Mushroom Spawn in Bulk

Dear Friends,
Our company produces best quality mushroom spawn of almost all the cultivated varieties of mushrooms in bulk. We are looking for users and distributers/sellers of spawn in various parts of the country.
Our price for Oyster, Milky and Paddy Straw mushroom spawn is only Rs.58 per kilogram and Button, Shiitake and Ganoderma spawn @ 67 per kilogram inclusive of railway freight upto your destination nearest railway station.
Contact us for futher clarification.
Thanks,
Gayatri Agri Hort.

Best Quality Mushroom Spawn in Bulk

We are once again posting this message on 8 January 2012 because of new Railway freight rules.
Dear Friends,
Our company produces best quality mushroom spawn of all cultivated varieties including Oyster, Paddy Straw, Milky,Button,Ganoderma,Shiitake etc mushrooms. Our price is Rs.64 per kg for Oyster,Paddy Straw and Milky mushrooms and Rs.74 per kg for Button, Ganoderma and Shiitake mushrooms. This price includes delivery charge (railway freight, packaging and forwarding) upto any nearest railway station to your location.So the spawn reach you at your destination station at the above mentioned prices.
Spawn are sent after 12 to 16 days from the date of receipt of confirmed order with payment. Minimum order should be 50 kilograms.
Wishing you Happy Growing,
Gayatri Agri Hort.

Supply of mushrooms

Dear sir/madam,
can you supply botton, paddy mushrooms, oyster mushrooms on bul,k basis. Initially the rails head will be BHUBANESWAR in Odisha.
we are interested for long term business with you.
Packings will be on bulk basis and the small packs in poly pouches and then in paper cartons.
regards
n.d. goswami
orissa
Dear Friends,
Our company produces best quality mushroom spawn of almost all the cultivated varieties of mushrooms in bulk. We are looking for users and distributers/sellers of spawn in various parts of the country.
Our price for Oyster, Milky and Paddy Straw mushroom spawn is only Rs.58 per kilogram and Button, Shiitake and Ganoderma spawn @ 67 per kilogram inclusive of railway freight upto your destination nearest railway station.
Contact us for futher clarification.
Thanks,
Gayatri Agri Hort.