Business opportunity

Register

royal_aromatix

Preserved flower has huge market in Japan. Manufacturing of preserved flowers in Japan is expensive as compared to import from India.
A Japnese chemical firm has associated with us to manufacture preserved flowers in India. They are giving us training and after that we will become their licenced processor for preserved flower. So there wont be any problem for export to Japan.
After training we will sign a business agreement with them for the buyback of preserved flowers manufactured by us.
We can sublicence our producers in India to make preserved flowers. This licence is valid for India, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact us so that we can see the response from India.

Business agreement signed will be to the tune of 3,00,000 USD per year( Not fixed)

Please give your confirmation as soon as possible as I am afraid that they might look into the chinese markets as well.
We however are a marketing firm so together we can manufacture and market it to the company and various other firms in Japan.

With Regards
Manish Petwal
Royal Aromatix Services
New Delhi
India

Last edited:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

aakashs

Preserved flower has huge market in Japan. Manufacturing of preserved flowers in Japan is expensive as compared to import from India.
A Japnese chemical firm has associated with us to manufacture preserved flowers in India. They are giving us training and after that we will become their licenced processor for preserved flower. So there wont be any problem for export to Japan.
After training we will sign a business agreement with them for the buyback of preserved flowers manufactured by us.
We can sublicence our producers in India to make preserved flowers. This licence is valid for India, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact us so that we can see the response from India.

Business agreement signed will be to the tune of 3,00,000 USD per year( Not fixed)

Please give your confirmation as soon as possible as I am afraid that they might look into the chinese markets as well.
We however are a marketing firm so together we can manufacture and market it to the company and various other firms in Japan.

With Regards
Manish Petwal
Royal Aromatix Services
New Delhi
India
We are interested please give us detail proposal we have three acer of land with ample of water and we are also producing huge quantity organic fertilizer

Last edited:

rajukailash

Preserved Flower

Hello Sir,

We are interested in having an agreement with you as well as your principals for a long term contract for doing this. Please email the details to our email id for further discussion on this.
Please contact....

Thank you

Yours - ABC & Co
Kailash

With Regards
Manish Petwal
Royal Aromatix Services
New Delhi
India

Last edited by a moderator:

joyorh

Preserved Flower

Hi
We ae in position for producing preserved Flower.Kindly inform details.

Regards
joyorh

drolia herbs

Preserved flowers

Dear Sir,
I am interested in your project and i am having 9 acres of land, and investment is not a constraint if the returns are good

Best Regards
Pramod Drolia.

naturoagro

Dear Mr. Manish,

We have around 700 acre lands with plantation and we can produce any quantity of produces you need. Our complete farm is drip irrigated with solar fencing. We have enough staff to handle to the project.

Kindly send me the details, terms and other relevant details to my email id naturoagro@gmail.com or call me to discuss further on +91-99868 19160

regards,
Murali.

momentrade

Dear manish Petwal,
Please kindly be informed that I living in iran with a expand able land for cooperate with you,and ready to establish a long term cooperation with copanies.
so, if you are in position to start up your a.m. business in Iran, please let me know and send me details to my email address....
Best regards,
Saeed Momen

vedant

dear mr. manish

I have 15 acar arigated agri land , i am interesting your project .please give me more information.
Please contact...

sspagro

i am having my own rose plantation for domestic mkt near Pune and could expand to few more acres

pl let me know your proposal brief i would like to be a one of your associates

thank you

sadiquegee

Hi,

I am interested in fluoricltr....having huge fertile land with enough infrastructure(submersible etc.)........near NH-24

Please contact....