Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Bio Gas Power Generation

Register

Click Here!

emcc

Dear Members,

I am from Punjab and operating a business in a Village of manufacturing. We have a load of 100KW at the moment and is supposed to be increased upto 500kw in near future. The load is from the machines we use for manufacturing.

Due to electricity problems in our area, we are forced to use diesal generators most of the time. We want to setup a Bio Gas Power Plant. Since we know nothing about it, we are planning to setup a 45kw Bio Gas Power Plant. So we can know the technical details, pros and cons.

Firstly, I need to know where I can procure Such Gensets, how much efficiency these have and what are the related costs.

I hope to get a reply soon.

maruthidairy

hi,

u can search the website of biourja power systems and communicate to them.

all the best,

kasturiraju.

Dear Members,

I am from Punjab and operating a business in a Village of manufacturing. We have a load of 100KW at the moment and is supposed to be increased upto 500kw in near future. The load is from the machines we use for manufacturing.

Due to electricity problems in our area, we are forced to use diesal generators most of the time. We want to setup a Bio Gas Power Plant. Since we know nothing about it, we are planning to setup a 45kw Bio Gas Power Plant. So we can know the technical details, pros and cons.

Firstly, I need to know where I can procure Such Gensets, how much efficiency these have and what are the related costs.

I hope to get a reply soon.

agrogreens

Bio gas

Companies in china offer good plants. If u wish, i can source for u. I shall charge for the same. Let me know of your interest.