For Sale Beach facing coconut land available for earning.

Register

alokswamy

namasthe freinds
we have 3 acre coconut trees beach faceing land near kumta..very close to gokarna, karwar and goa
.we have built 4 eco freindly cottages only for family stay..we are inviting like minded person who loves nature and agricluture to earn money from growing whatever you like...you can also build cottage and earn money..its only for familys..
we have water, labour, electricity..
deposite is 50,000 only[we have spent money for road, kitchen for veg and non veg, store room, office,toilet, water , electricity ]
rent is 100rs per day..nothing to hide its all nature here business with full transperncy.
if intrested and for more information pls feel free to contact
alokindogarden@gmail.com

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

vsn raju

is it on rental basis or on ownership basis. pl furnish further details we are interest. I am a retired person.

alokswamy

is it on rental basis or on ownership basis. pl furnish further details we are interest. I am a retired person.
namasthe raju sir
its on business basis..its not like rental or ownership..we want you to earn money from this land by doing agricluture and tourisum related to only familys..based on your earning you can pay us..yes it will be minimum rs 100 per day...you can use the land from 10,000 sq fett to one acare..
for example you can grow mint leaves than at the same time you can set up one big tent for famileys to stay as it is beach front...you can earn money from both..we have all the staff and the required like water , labour , electricity...
thanks for your intrest
regards
s a alok

sree nivasa

Dear VSN Raju
Please do mail me if you are interested in faring as working partner on revenue sharing basis. Our farm is 70 km from Kukatpally with full infrastructure in place.

regards
sree nivasa varma

T

taibaniimran

Dear VSN Raju
Please do mail me if you are interested in faring as working partner on revenue sharing basis. Our farm is 70 km from Kukatpally with full infrastructure in place.

regards
sree nivasa varma

Sir is your offer is for Mr.VSN Raju or this is open for any one.

Regards.