agriculture land

Register

anitasng

hello iand want to buy 250 acre agriculture land with good soil quality and water in please send me information

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

caskarora

Land near bangalore

i have land about 100 kms from bangalore towards hyderabad near to NH 7.
KINDLY CONTACT ME ON 8884100440 FOR MORE INFORMATION

ganapati

Agriland in kokan

hello iand want to buy 250 acre agriculture land with good soil quality and water in please send me information
Agricultural land ranging from 2 to 12 acres at the rate of Rs.2 Lakh/acre upto Rs. 5 Lakh/acre is available adjacent to my following property: - (contour map is available on request on Email).
Presently 5.5 acres, rivertouch agriland near the interception of State Highway No.103 (Mandangad-Anjarle) & Major State Coastal High Way No. 4 (Dapoli-Kelshi) is readily available.
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM)) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

pisrael

We can help you in Buying land around Hyderabad, Kurnool, Anantapur and Bangalore.

If you are interested in these can contact us through sending your number

amara1953

250 acres of fertile red soil land

I can sell 250 acres of very fertile red oil land in one block , just 3.5 kms from NH7, with tar road approach, free agricultural power supply, two open well with water level at 40 feet. Agri.labours are available easily from the surrounding villages. Peaceful calm location,with railway station just 4 kms, Tidel park just 8 kms and airport just 30 kms from the property.

The quoted price is cheap as 4 lacks per acre.

Kindly contact me
Regards
Amara