Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

agricultural land.

Register

Click Here!

princysk

I am searching for agricultural land less than a lac, this should be at least 50 acres. Any one who would like to sell land with in this prices in a water sufficient area. please reply

Last edited by a moderator:

anbusan

cheap agri land in madurai

sirwe are having 500 acre for sale in madurai sir.it is suitable for agri form price is:RS.1lakhs/acre contact as sir

karun65

wanted cheap agri land in svg dist.

we need cheap agri land with good water source or dry land with or without nearby water sources in sivsganga dist.the land should be very chap price for investment. pls contact me at

Re: lands around bangalore

I am searching for agricultural land less than a lac, this should be at least 50 acres. Any one who would like to sell land with in this prices in a water sufficient area. please reply
sir, we have 240 acres of dry(perfectly red soil) land near HIRIYUR(chitradurga distt,karnataka),it is at 38 km from hiriyur and on left diversion direction,from BELLARY road.this land is on the upstream side of considerably big irrigation tank,so that the water table is available at a very shallow depth.if there is water in that tank, we can also pump the water from it.there are bore wells which are functioning excellently in the neighbor's lands.the soil is also very good,and suitable for all kinds of crops/cultivation.but the price is 1.50 lac/acre with very slight negotiation.if interested you can contact me for further details.

Last edited:

anub

i need agriculture land in tenskai -senkotti

i need agriculture land in tenskai -senkotti, to built up a farm.