Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agricultural land in Kolli hills

Register

Click Here!

pradeep gopal

Hello Friends,
I need good agricultural land around 10-15 acres in top hills of kolli malai with good water source,electricity and very clean documents. No need of good roads. The land can be underdeveloped. I'm ready to pay reasonable rate. If you are genuine in getting the land, I'm ready to pay extra rupees (other than the commission) based on the loyal work. If I like the land, the registration can be done immediately. No more bargains later, speak or write clearly. Please contact me with the available acres and the cost of the land.

Thanks for contacting me.

pradeep gopal

Details of your proposal - Agricultural land in Kolli hills

Hello,
Thanks for your quick and immediate responses. My inbox is bursting with lot of responses. Please contact me with the following details.
  • What about the source of water, electricity, road and document? Road is not a real problem. But, how far is it from the main road and a landmark?
  • What is the altitude of your proposed place? I prefer the top hills with good labor facility. Remote area is also ok for me.
  • What is the approximate land cost (range and their price ranges) and your commission?
  • Do you have only one location or several locations? As promised in the blog, I’m ready to pay more than the commission for good dealing and work.

Please let me know the above details. If your proposal suits my interest and financial budget, we can settle the things as soon as possible.

Regards,
Pradeep

mtom

Hello,
Thanks for your quick and immediate responses. My inbox is bursting with lot of responses. Please contact me with the following details.
  • What about the source of water, electricity, road and document? Road is not a real problem. But, how far is it from the main road and a landmark?
  • What is the altitude of your proposed place? I prefer the top hills with good labor facility. Remote area is also ok for me.
  • What is the approximate land cost (range and their price ranges) and your commission?
  • Do you have only one location or several locations? As promised in the blog, I’m ready to pay more than the commission for good dealing and work.

Please let me know the above details. If your proposal suits my interest and financial budget, we can settle the things as soon as possible.

Regards,
Pradeep
Hi
I want agricultural land . My budget is Rs 50,000/- to 90,000/- per acre. No specific location should be within the radius of 100 - 150 km from Bangalore . Basic amenity such as water,electricity,easy access by road, title clear, free from legal hurdles.Interested seller can contact on me, need around 3-5 Acres

Please contact me

Last edited by a moderator: