Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agribusiness Idea!

Register

Click Here!

ricky51

Hello,

I have about 22 acres land near varsai, (PEN), Raigad District, Maharashtra. Its kind of hilly surface comes under forest region, I want to use this land with low investment with regular returns.

Would anyone suggest ideas and suggestions?

Hello sir,
The area in which you are having lad is very much suitable for so many ideal plants if you are intrested in plantation and 22 acres plantation can give you regular income and other option which is very booming now a days is agri tourism which can give you returns more than your expectations. So you can choose anything. For any other details you can mail me on suryawanshi.harshad7@gmail.com

Regards
Harshad

agri busines sugestion

Hello sir,
The area in which you are having lad is very much suitable for so many ideal plants if you are intrested in plantation and 22 acres plantation can give you regular income and other option which is very booming now a days is agri tourism which can give you returns more than your expectations. So you can choose anything. For any other details you can mail me on suryawanshi.harshad7@gmail.com

Regards
Harshad

paulvishal

want to do partnership with you

Hello,

I have about 22 acres land near varsai, (PEN), Raigad District, Maharashtra. Its kind of hilly surface comes under forest region, I want to use this land with low investment with regular returns.

Would anyone suggest ideas and suggestions?

Hi ricky51,

This is vishal. I am a scientist working in reliance, Mumbai. For long time I was looking for land near Mumbai, I am very happy after looking your post. I am keen interested in setting up an Dairy farm as I have experience and very good knowledge about it and this business is always in profit. we together can use your lad with low investment but for big profit. I would be glad to do partnership with you. As of my experience, I would also be very happy to take care complete procedure of setting up the dairy farm and its management. If you want to go ahead with me, please contact me at paulvishal09@gmail.com or at 8454844292. If I don't take call please leave me a message and I will get back to you.

Looking forward a start up kick from you and there will be no end...

Thanks
Vishal