Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri Land(around10 Acre) Required in Thanjavur

Register

Click Here!

thaya80

Dear All,

I am very much interested in buying agri land around 10 Acres near thanjavur(approx 20 KM from thanjavur). please contact me on IM if you have. it is quite important and urgent.

Regards,
Thaya

srsagrofarm

8-Acres Agri Land in AYYAMPETTAI - Thanjavur - Tamil Nadu

Dear Sir
We have more than 16-Acres of well-developed and throughout the year Cultivable land with good water sources(River&Bore) in AYYAMPETTAI-THANJAVUR-TN areas.My land alone around 8-Acres and some more acres can be purchased close to our land. If ur interested and have any clients pls. contact us. srsmanagerathc
• The Land is suitable for DAIRY FARM, Goat Farm, and Country Chicken farming with Organic feeds.
• The Land is surrounded by many villages. Workforce's are easily available Low rates & Reliable peoples.
• Road facilities are available from all the sides. Easily reachable to Thanjavur & Kumbakonam NH-45c Road
Contact us srsagrofarm

arusukumar

Need your contact number and price for this land

Please send the price of this land and your contact number.

Dear Sir
We have more than 16-Acres of well-developed and throughout the year Cultivable land with good water sources(River&Bore) in AYYAMPETTAI-THANJAVUR-TN areas.My land alone around 8-Acres and some more acres can be purchased close to our land. If ur interested and have any clients pls. contact us. srsmanagerathc
• The Land is suitable for DAIRY FARM, Goat Farm, and Country Chicken farming with Organic feeds.
• The Land is surrounded by many villages. Workforce's are easily available Low rates & Reliable peoples.
• Road facilities are available from all the sides. Easily reachable to Thanjavur & Kumbakonam NH-45c Road
Contact us srsagrofarm