Land Available 7.5 acres of farm land 100kms away from Bangalore

Register

kkkr1983

I am the owner of 7.5 acres of farm-land in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka border exactly about 100kms away from Bangalore. 200kms away from Chennai, 70kms away from Vellore and 70kms away from Tirupati. I am open for discussions on contract farming, leasing the land. It is strategically located next to water lake, 200mtrs from state high-way with 40ft road concrete road connectivity. it is almost 200mtrs open to 40ft road for any transportation.

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

madhavann2003

I am the owner of 7.5 acres of farm-land in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka border exactly about 100kms away from Bangalore. 200kms away from Chennai, 70kms away from Vellore and 70kms away from Tirupati. I am open for discussions on contract farming, leasing the land. It is strategically located next to water lake, 200mtrs from state high-way with 40ft road concrete road connectivity. it is almost 200mtrs open to 40ft road for any transportation.
Please share your contact no ,

Regards
Madhavan.

Last edited by a moderator:

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use Private message to share your contact number with other other members. To send private message to other member, click on member username->Start conversation

farm1987

Please share the details.

praveengm

pls share the details to connect

snehramya

I want to buy what is price