Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

6 Acres Plain Land @ 4.25lkh/acre ( 83km from Bangalore )

Register

Click Here!

Hi All

we have a land which is 83km from Bangalore, 20km ACC cement factory, 15 km from Gauribidnur, 3km from Hosur Hobli, the land is developed plain land, its a single piece with square shaped, east & west sides had a road and just 200mts mud road, the land is located near by the villages, the land has good water source and can be used for any kind of cultivation, the price will be 4.25lkh/acre ( slightly nego ) the area is fully with good agri belt, and water place. Mallikarjun

Last edited by a moderator:

vinodchethikkat

interested

hi,

pls mail me with exact location

Hi All

we have a land which is 83km from Bangalore, 20km ACC cement factory, 15 km from Gauribidnur, 3km from Hosur Hobli, the land is developed plain land, its a single piece with square shaped, east & west sides had a road and just 200mts mud road, the land is located near by the villages, the land has good water source and can be used for any kind of cultivation, the price will be 4.25lkh/acre ( slightly nego ) the area is fully with good agri belt, and water place. Mallikarjun

sujay09

Hi All

Hi I'm interested in the deal. Can you please contact me

Thanks

Sujay

schethan

hello

hi sir,
i am interested in buying your land, how can we meet up.
is there any contact info of ....
or, pls call me to this number:

Hi All