40 acres for sale on Hyd-srisailam highway (50-60kms from hyderabad)

Register

nasar31

We have 40 acres for sale on the Hyderabad - Srisailam highway. It is located close to a village called Kadtal. Purely for agricultural purposes only. Located around 50-60kms from Hyderabad. It currently has maize, rice and cotton farming being done on it.

The property has 6 bore wells and we're looking at 5 lacs per acre (Nego). Please do contact.

The title is clear and there is no litigation on it. (Been in the family for close to 60years now)

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

mohan63

We are interested, but rate is too high, if any bargain pl. send detais and your particulars like cell. no & mail id. (
We have 40 acres for sale on the Hyderabad - Srisailam highway. It is located close to a village called Kadtal. Purely for agricultural purposes only. Located around 50-60kms from Hyderabad. It currently has maize, rice and cotton farming being done on it.

The property has 6 bore wells and we're looking at 5 lacs per acre (Nego). Please do contact.

The title is clear and there is no litigation on it. (Been in the family for close to 60years now)

nasar31

Like i mentioned Mohan. The rate is negotiable. I'll send you my phone no. Please do give me a call and we can discuss the same.

Thank you for your interest.

ravikiranvarmak

i am intrested in this land contact

i am intrested in this land contact : Share u r number will call you

nasar31

Ok people. there is a slight change in the price and property. I just had a word within the family and turns out the property is 50 acres. I was given a wrong price before. The going price is 3.5lacs per acre. (slightly negotiable). Please do note the change. Also, please feel free to call me , please do call me on the number given above.

tosh123

Interested in the property

I am also interested in the said property. Please let me know your contact. Thanking You.

nasar31

mail me

I'm having difficulty in mailing all of you since your mailboxes seem to be full. interested parties can mail me on

Thank you.