Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

3BHK Elegant and luxurious Farm House

Register

Click Here!

irfanpf

3BHK with well constructed farm house is sale near kanakapura road, close to Art of Living. Covered with different kind of trees, wel maintained garden, swimming pool etc.

Property Description:
Elegant and luxurious Farm House in Kanakapura Road, near Arts of Living. with garden, security, car parking facilities.The Farm House is fully furnished and includes 3 bathrooms, a private garden and a servant's quarter. Amenities include storm water drainage system, trees and water reservoir, electricity and water supply and availability of telephone/internet connectivity.

Area: 2 Acres
Property Age: 1-3 Years
Possession: Self Occupied
Car Parking: 3 Parking

Please reply me soon.

rk1948

3BHK with well constructed farm house is sale near kanakapura road, close to Art of Living. Covered with different kind of trees, wel maintained garden, swimming pool etc.

Property Description:
Elegant and luxurious Farm House in Kanakapura Road, near Arts of Living. with garden, security, car parking facilities.The Farm House is fully furnished and includes 3 bathrooms, a private garden and a servant's quarter. Amenities include storm water drainage system, trees and water reservoir, electricity and water supply and availability of telephone/internet connectivity.

Area: 2 Acres
Property Age: 1-3 Years
Possession: Self Occupied
Car Parking: 3 Parking

Please reply me soon.
Pl let me know the details to

R. Krishnan
Bangalore

Last edited by a moderator: