Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

30 Acres of Agriculture land requiredin AP ( Warangal or Karimnagar)

Register

Click Here!

nagarajuta2002

We are looking for 20-30 Acres of agriculture Lan with water facility required around 15 KMS of either karimanagr/ warangl City

Please contact

Regards

Nagaraju

Abu Dhabi
UAE

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

We are looking for 20-30 Acres of agriculture Lan with water facility required around 15 KMS of either karimanagr/ warangl City

Please contact

Regards

Nagaraju

Abu Dhabi
UAE
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 8 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.

pb737

20 Acres available at 30 kms from karimnagar. if you are still interested you can reply to this or call

Last edited by a moderator:

r_thammanaveni

Hi 24 acres of land with 2 bores and 2 wells is available with in 15 kms of karimnagar city. This land is 3 kms away from karimnagar - Hyderabad national highway. Please send an private message to contact me on this deal.

Raju

muqueem

Hai,

I am Looking to purchase agricultural land in range of 40-50 Kms of Karimnagar Dist. I need 5 Acers and my Budget is 2,000,000.00 (Twenty Lakhs); if anyone is selling please send me the mail to muqueemcpd@gmail.com or can whatsup me @ +966534000237.