Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

180 acres of land

Register

Click Here!

ggopal

180 acres of land is ready for sale for details contact gopal, land is locate 37 km from madurai rate Rs 55 k per acres clear title

Last edited by a moderator:

kayapakkam

180 acres land near Madurai

Please advise location, type of soil and water availability to consider. We are serious agriculturalists conducting active farming in large extent of lands. Thanks

ganapati

180 acres of land is ready for sale for details contact gopal, land is locate 37 km from madurai rate Rs 55 k per acres clear title
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 6 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.

gsekar

pl contact me to finalize the deal.

Please contact.........

dhaya

Mr. Gopal

Could you please post the detail of the land with your contact number it will be easy for the readers to finalise the deal rather wasting time.if u want to deal personaly, yes, here is the point of contact please mail me.
Regards

dhaya

mcsaju

Hello

I need 25 acres.Pl.inform suitability of the land for paddy cultivation and vegetables.

regards

mcsaju