Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

15 acres cheap plain land for sale

Register

Click Here!

rudresh

100 acres plain land for sale

100 Acres or plain land worth 50000 per acre for sale in hiriyur., chitrasurga dist..20 kms from highway... interested people contact.. immediate sale.. pls contact Rudresh

Last edited by a moderator:

rudresh

70 acres plain land for sale

70 Acres of plain land available for 1 lack per acre in sira taluk. tumkur dist. only 6 kms inside from highway... contact

rudresh

15 acres plain land for sale-(red soil) attached to highway in chengavara..sira to dharmapura highway... 1,30,000 per acre.. interested contact

msunil

15 acres plain land for sale-(red soil) attached to highway in chengavara..sira to dharmapura highway... 1,30,000 per acre.. interested contact
Please can you send me a pm, the district in which this land is, what are info's regarding , legal status of the land, ownership, soil depth, rainfall pattern, road, electricity, nearest village, also advise your contact no's and address.

hiteshwar

1000 Acres of Land @ Rs.60,000/Acre

We are into Real Estate business in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Presently we have big agricultural Land belts of 500 Acres , 1000 Acres , 2000 Acres and more in Madhya Pradesh .. Good for plantation and investment purpose. The single Land belt ranges from Rs. 50,000/Acres to 1,00,000/acres . All clear title and arrangements done and checked with the local authorities. Please write us for requirement

Hiteshwar singh

krishnann

interested

dear Rudresh

iam very much interested and buy immeditaely.

regards
Krishnan

ashokm

100 Acres or plain land worth 50000 per acre for sale in hiriyur., chitrasurga dist..20 kms from highway... interested people contact.. immediate sale.. pls contact Rudresh
I'm interested, and ready to buy 30 acres. I would like to visit the site, could you let me know the details, let me know your contact detail

avi13

want to buy farm land

Hi,

If you still have the agricultural land then please reply me with exact location & cost.
You can send me information on my E-mail- avik092@gmail.com