10 acres Farm land for Sale

Register

kpoonuru

I have 10acres of farm land in MangaNellore, about 5KM from National Highway-5 (NH5), from Sullurupet, Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh.

* The 10acres is currently planted with Eucalyptus (Badrachalam Clones). These plants are planted about 2years ago. Need to wait another year or two before they can be cut and sold.

* Three electric water bore wells are installed and are in operation to water the plants.

*A small farm house is also constructed with single room.

* The entire farm is located right adjacent to the main road. It just takes 8min from NH5 and very easily accessible.

Interested parties please respond to this post and I will call you.

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

preddy2020

pricing

could you please tell me what you are expecting per acre and the details of what is on the land. Thanx.

Last edited by a moderator:

sugetha_bala

I have 10acres of farm land in MangaNellore, about 5KM from National Highway-5 (NH5), from Sullurupet, Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh.

* The 10acres is currently planted with Eucalyptus (Badrachalam Clones). These plants are planted about 2years ago. Need to wait another year or two before they can be cut and sold.

* Three electric water bore wells are installed and are in operation to water the plants.

* The entire farm is located right adjacent to the main road. It just takes 8min from NH5 and very easily accessible.

Please quote the price for further negotiation

samvij

i am interested, kindly call me

i am interested,

ksraj

10 Acres land

Hello Sir,

I am interested to have complete details of this property. Please contact me by mail . Please check my private message sent to you.Thanks

KS Raj

ashwatsx

Interested Pls send me the details price and location

Interested Pls send me the details price and location

kpoonuru

The location is 300Km East of Bangalore. For the exact location click on the link below: