10-50 Acres Agriland wanted on lease

Register

suriyaventhan

Dear sir,

We need 10 -50 Acres Agriculture land with red soil or sandyloam with good drainage land with complete infrastructrue viz: Sufficient Water for irrigation, Fencing, Servant Quarters, Cattle Sheds and grazing etc.The suitable location is salem , Namakkal , Dharmapuri , Erode and Karur Dt of Tamil Nadu

Soil with good Irrigation source but salt water upto 2500ppm can be a considered .

Interested landloards /parties may contact for long lease in Private mail..
Please contact.....
suriyaventhan

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

jkantharaj

Hi,

I'm Joseph Kantharaj - There is one 20 acre land at Naripalli vilalge, which is on the State Highway between Thiruvanamali & Harur
Harur is about 25 kms from Naripalli. Salem should be about 75 kms. The soil is red type, but its not being used. There is a well but not shallow, hence no water.
The landlord will get a power connection & immerse a borewell if need be. There are no sheds etc etc. There is direct road acess to the land. From Naripalli bus stop its walking distance.

The owner wants 1500/= per year per acre, he may come doawn a little. The advance is 1.5 lakhs, with which he will get the power & borewell work done. If interested call or send an email....
Please contact...

Regards

suriyaventhan

Dearth in requirements

Hello Kantharaj ,

Welcome

The location is suitable for me., but i need complete infrastructrue viz: Sufficient Water for irrigation - EB Connection , Fencing, Servant Quarters, Cattle Sheds and grazing etc.

Thanking you

gottupalli

60 acres lease

60 acres palmoil garden lease in andhra pradesh pls contact

jkantharaj

Hello Mr. Suriyventhan,

I'm J Kantharaj mail

This is with reference to the 20 acre land at Naripalli, are you still interested ?

All infrastructure that you need has to be set up by yourself. The owner will only get the power connection & borewell with the advance amount.

Regards

70acres of agriland for sale in dindigul destroy it is very near to dindigul Madurai buy pass.full water facility one banglow to live you. Details about the 70 Acres 1. Gooseberry 2. Coconut 3. Mango 4 koyya trees 5.3pump sets and 2 big water storage are there All documents is very clear .ready to sale 5.5laks far acker contact me 9025368382 vknathan572@ gmail.com When you call,