Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

1 acres 3 gunta agriculture land with borewell for sale. 3km from Maddur Adiga Hotel.

Register

Click Here!

umeshrao3000

Hi,

I am planning to sell my recently purchased agricultural land measuring 1 acre 3 gunta having Aspalted Main Road approach road facing East with Borewell. We are planning to set up a dairy farm with 100 cattle and this much of land is not sufficient hence the reason to sell. The land is just 3km fro Muddur Adiga Hotel.Price Rs 75000/gunta .Anyone interested may contact me at 9449061361.

Last edited:

bondada

Interested, near by town please

I am interested to buy this piece and therefore would like to know the near by town please.

umeshrao3000

land for sale near muddur

it is located in hemmanahalli village, Maddur taluk, mandya dist on mysore rd. just 3km from adiga hotel on mys blr road.

umesh

umeshrao3000

land at muddur for sale

Hi,

I am planning to sell my recently purchased agricultural land measuring 1 acre 3 gunta having Aspalted Main Road approach road facing East with Borewell. We are planning to set up a dairy farm with 100 cattle and this much of land is not sufficient hence the reason to sell. The land is just 3km fro Muddur Adiga Hotel.Price Rs 75000/gunta .Anyone interested may contact me at 9449061361.