1.25 acre Agriculture land for Sale!

Register

ariya

Hi All,

I like to sell our 1.25 acre of agri land in kallapuram, udumalpet, Tirupur dist. Its a very lovely place near to Amaravathy dam & Thirumoorthy dam. Its very greenish, with excellent water source, suitable for farm house & any kind of plantation. It got 20 feet road access. near to sainik school.

This land is located very near to residences. Its 15 minutes drive from udumalpet main town, 2 hours distance form coimbatore airport, 1 hour drive to kodai hills. 30 mins drive to valparai, chinnar, moonar, just 10 mins drive to amaravathy dam.

The cost of the land is just 15,000 lacs. clean documents. People looking for peace & lovely nature can opt our land. Genuine buyers can contact me for any clarification.

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

arkm

i want to see land

give me your contact number so that i can visit the land for further

process.

Hi All,

I like to sell our 1.25 acre of agri land in kallapuram, udumalpet, Tirupur dist. Its a very lovely place near to Amaravathy dam & Thirumoorthy dam. Its very greenish, with excellent water source, suitable for farm house & any kind of plantation. It got 20 feet road access. near to sainik school.

This land is located very near to residences. Its 15 minutes drive from udumalpet main town, 2 hours distance form coimbatore airport, 1 hour drive to kodai hills. 30 mins drive to valparai, chinnar, moonar, just 10 mins drive to amaravathy dam.

The cost of the land is just 15,000 lacs. clean documents. People looking for peace & lovely nature can opt our land. Genuine buyers can contact me for any clarification.

bala7480

agri land near udumalai - pollachi

Please let me get the details - and mobile number

Bala -

Last edited by a moderator: