Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

1/2 ACRE agri land.

Register

Click Here!

bhai saab

RESPECTED SIR`S;
please help out, i have purchased a 1/2 acre of agri land , which has black soil , and all my sorrounding neighbours at present have standing crop of rice, .
this land is 55 klmtrs away from hyderbad .a.p.( 60 klmt from my house)
can some one tell me what to grow or plant there ??
AS THE PROBLEM IS !!
IF i do daily up down ,will cost me 450=oo per day in my vehicle, which goes to 15000=00 rs per month ONLY FOR DIESEL TO GO AND COME BACK.

please suggest me what to grow there , i have done fencing , and front side is 70 feets which i have erected wall and a heavy gate too.
i do have 2" water bore with summersible pump.
FOR ALL THIS AND THE LAND I HAVE SPEND 7 LACS .
PLEASE suggest me what to do000000000.
I M V.V.V. VERY UPSET..
......................................................................................
I m ready to employ one person there to take care of any project u ppl suggest me.
and i can make 2 trips in a week to the farm.
plz suggest me ,what to grow there , or what other activities of agri culture ,can be carried out there. ????

PLEASEEEEEEEEE DOOOOOOO SUGGESTTTTTT.
THANK QQQQQQQQ.

kasthuri

maize crop

Hi,
Don't get upset for this small issue I too done many circus to come up.One who believe in agriculture,they never fail.You can get 3 crops/year.Cultivate Maize Hybrid variety,it,s easy to cultivate.
Good luck

saima

Dear Bhai Saab,

Why getting so upset? One of the member has suggested to go for Maize farming which is correct. Apart from this you can start seasonal vegetable farm like foreign vegetables required in hotel and or survey the area and vegetable farm will be suitable. If this does not suit you then go for teak plantation.

Regards

Kamal Prasad Maske

bondada

Economies of scale

Suggest to understand the concept of "Economies of scale".
Let me know what is your decision.

Ramki