Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Start Goat Farming Business

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

indiangoatfarm

I am Posting this Thread on behalf of Indian Goat Farm Dot Com.

Start Your Own Business Of Commercial Goat Farming on Minimum Land and Less Resources with low capital investment of 2 to 5 lac Rs.

We will guide you how you can start. Please See the Guide Lines Seriously.

01. Why Goat Farming
02. Goat Keeping
03. Kidding Management
04. Lactation Parameters
05. Feeding Habits of Goats
06. Nutrient Goat Requires
07. Routine Operations
08. Goat Shelter/Housing
09. Marking the Goats
10. Vaccination Program
11. Fodders For Goats
12. Goat Keeping Equipments

i) The initial investment needed for Goat farming is low.

ii) Due to small body size and docile nature, housing requirements and
manage mental problems with goats are less.

iii) Goats are friendly animals and enjoy being with the people.

iv) Goats are prolific breeders and achieve sexual maturity at the age of 10-12 months gestation period in goats is short and at the age of 16-17 months
it starts giving milk. Twinning is very common and triplets and quadruplets
are rare.

v) In drought prone areas risk of goat farming is very much less as compared
to other livestock species.

vi) Unlike large animals in commercial farm conditions both male and female
goats have equal value.

vii) Goats are ideal for mixed species grazing. The animal can thrive well on wide variety of thorny bushes, weeds, crop residues, agricultural by-products unsuitable for human consumption.

viii)Under proper management, goats can improve and maintain grazing land and reduce bush encroachment (biological control) without causing harm to the environment.

ix)No religious taboo against goat slaughter and meat consumption prevalent in the country.

x)Slaughter and dressing operation and meat disposal can be carried without much environmental problems.

xi)The goat meat is more lean (low cholesterol) and relatively good for people who prefer low energy diet especially in summer and sometimes goat meat (chevon) is preferred over mutton because of its "chewability"

xii) Goat milk is easy to digest than cow milk because of small fat globules and is naturally homogenized. Goat milk is said to play a role in improving appetite and digestive efficiency. Goat milk is non allergic as compared to cow milk and it has anti-fungal and anti bacterial properties and can be used for treating urogenital diseases of fungal origin.

xiii) Goats are 2.5 times more economical than sheep on free range grazing under semi arid conditions.

xiv)Goat creates employment to the rural poor besides effectively utilizing unpaid family labor. There is ample scope for establishing cottage industries based on goat meat and milk products and value addition to skin and fiber.

xv) Goat is termed as walking refrigerator for the storage of milk and can be milked number of times in a day.

This business is good so please forward this post to evey farmer who are willing to start goat farm.

AND FEEL FREE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT GOAT FARM BUSINESS.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR REQUIREMENTS ON PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH EMAIL ID AND PHONE NUMBERS
ROHIT RATHORE
INDIAN GOAT FARM
RAJASTHAN

Last edited by a moderator:

knowwellindia

Let me know the plan

Hello Sir,

Please send me the plan, coz i am also interested in goat farming and planing to invest 30 lacs right now and invest upto 1 cr. in near future. As i already plan for 500 goats of different breeds.

And already working with Indian Goat Farm as he is having good experiance and they are doing well and right now we are designing shades for stall fed.

Please send me ur plan as soon as possible.

Bhagirath Singh
Harsolav Nagur

gemini

I am Posting this Thread on behalf of Indian Goat Farm Dot Com.

Start Your Own Business Of Commercial Goat Farming on Minimum Land and Less Resources with low capital investment of 2 to 5 lac Rs.

We will guide you how you can start. Please See the Guide Lines Seriously.

01. Why Goat Farming
02. Goat Keeping
03. Kidding Management
04. Lactation Parameters
05. Feeding Habits of Goats
06. Nutrient Goat Requires
07. Routine Operations
08. Goat Shelter/Housing
09. Marking the Goats
10. Vaccination Program
11. Fodders For Goats
12. Goat Keeping Equipments

i) The initial investment needed for Goat farming is low.

ii) Due to small body size and docile nature, housing requirements and
manage mental problems with goats are less.

iii) Goats are friendly animals and enjoy being with the people.

iv) Goats are prolific breeders and achieve sexual maturity at the age of 10-12 months gestation period in goats is short and at the age of 16-17 months
it starts giving milk. Twinning is very common and triplets and quadruplets
are rare.

v) In drought prone areas risk of goat farming is very much less as compared
to other livestock species.

vi) Unlike large animals in commercial farm conditions both male and female
goats have equal value.

vii) Goats are ideal for mixed species grazing. The animal can thrive well on wide variety of thorny bushes, weeds, crop residues, agricultural by-products unsuitable for human consumption.

viii)Under proper management, goats can improve and maintain grazing land and reduce bush encroachment (biological control) without causing harm to the environment.

ix)No religious taboo against goat slaughter and meat consumption prevalent in the country.

x)Slaughter and dressing operation and meat disposal can be carried without much environmental problems.

xi)The goat meat is more lean (low cholesterol) and relatively good for people who prefer low energy diet especially in summer and sometimes goat meat (chevon) is preferred over mutton because of its "chewability"

xii) Goat milk is easy to digest than cow milk because of small fat globules and is naturally homogenized. Goat milk is said to play a role in improving appetite and digestive efficiency. Goat milk is non allergic as compared to cow milk and it has anti-fungal and anti bacterial properties and can be used for treating urogenital diseases of fungal origin.

xiii) Goats are 2.5 times more economical than sheep on free range grazing under semi arid conditions.

xiv)Goat creates employment to the rural poor besides effectively utilizing unpaid family labor. There is ample scope for establishing cottage industries based on goat meat and milk products and value addition to skin and fiber.

xv) Goat is termed as walking refrigerator for the storage of milk and can be milked number of times in a day.

This business is good so please forward this post to evey farmer who are willing to start goat farm.

ROHIT RATHORE
INDIAN GOAT FARM
RAJASTHAN
Hi Rohit,

We are also planning to start Goat farm in AP. Can you please guide us to start (50 count) a farm.
Here is my email id: gemini_gvs@yahoo.com.

Regards
Gemini

Status
Not open for further replies.