Notices

Thread: We offer Good Quality Tea/Rubber/Fruits and Spices varieties at a reasonable cost

1. #1 We offer Good Quality Tea/Rubber/Fruits and Spices varieties at a reasonable cost 

Our company (Harrisons Malayalam Limited) is An integrated agriculture operation giant is India's largest producer of rubber, South India's largest cultivator of Tea and perhaps the largest farmer of Pineapple in the region.

If You want to have good qualities of TEA or Rubber please contact us

dear let me the detail of your high quality tea .also tell me the rate in which i can sell and in what cost shell i have to pay .i want to sell in Jaipur

thanks
    Rajendra

QUOTE=bijuthomas;163014]Our company (Harrisons Malayalam Limited) is An integrated agriculture operation giant is India's largest producer of rubber, South India's largest cultivator of Tea and perhaps the largest farmer of Pineapple in the region.

If You want to have good qualities of TEA or Rubber please contact us[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by moderator A; February 4th, 2011 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click "My Account" to upgrade your account to a Business Member account.