Notices

Thread: wanted buyers for coconut,coppara, goats and sheeps

1. #1 wanted buyers for coconut,coppara, goats and sheeps 

We supply goats, sheeps, coconut,and coppara. We are looking for buyers all over south India.

Solomon
    Last edited by moderator A; December 20th, 2010 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

2. #2 onions 

dear sir,
    good day.
    i shall be glad to have your best and final quote for onions.
    pl.respond soon to my direct e.mail:

with regards,
    mohanraop
    Last edited by moderator A; December 23rd, 2010 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

3. #3 Need your contact Details 

Send me your contact details to my mail id
    Last edited by moderator A; April 19th, 2012 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member

Send me your contact details to my mail id
    Last edited by moderator A; April 19th, 2012 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member

Dear Sir,

Need detailed information regarding goats and final price expected. plz send details to my mail id
    Last edited by moderator A; April 19th, 2012 at 01:32 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade