Stevia Rebaudiana (Latin name) commonly known as Stevia has sweetness in the leaves is due to a natural, non toxic & zero calorie substance, called stevioside which is 300 times sweeter than the cane sugar. Unlike sugar cane, that undergoes a lot of processes which make use of harmful chemicals that can harm the environment, the stevia plant requires little or no processing at all.
Stevia a better Alternative to Sugar
As per the WHO report, India has the highest diabetics in the world and the scene feared to be getting worse each year. Clearly, there is an urgent need and the concomitant demand for a calorie free bio sweetener. These industries at present use artificial sweeteners that are known to have adverse side effects in the long run..
Therefore, there is an unlimited market potential in India itself for this natural, non-toxic & zero calorie sweeteners - Stevia
Hahnemann charitable mission society, an ISO certified NGO, established in the year 1996 is promoting Stevia cultivation all over India. HCMS has well qualified & experienced technical staff for farming, setting up & monitoring Stevia Cultivation. The organization has employed technical advisers, Agronomists & field officers. We are also associates with many Stevia manufactures & purchasers. We also supply & promote variety of stevia sugar, pure stevia powder, Stevia products, stevia powder extract, pure stevia powder extract, greenlite stevia, greenlite stevia extract powder etc.
1.The organization is promoting "Stevia" plants cultivation extensively over 500 acres land under contract farming in Rajasthan and also planning to cover 1000 acres of land by the end of this year.
2. NGO already successfully cultivated Stevia on 150 acres of land
3. We have successfully availed subsidy of 10 lakhs to the Farmers under Contract Farming of medicinal plants from National Medicinal Plants Board, New Delhi
4. The NGO has signed exclusive MOU with India's 1st STEVIA processing unit at Haridwar, producing Stevia based sugar-free products.
5. HCMS has also been conducting practical trainings & surveys for farmers regarding technical support for Stevia Cultivation from time to time.
6. In 2009-2010 several practical training & surveys were conducted by HCMS for Stevia Cultivation Promotion in which around 40 farmers were benefited
Therefore, if you are looking to get away from sugar for health or environmental reasons; Stevia might be a great no-calorie, more earth-friendly alternative for you.
We, HCMS are integrated for providing best services related to Stevia cultivation.
STEVIA CONSULTANCY WITH BUY BACK