Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic Cotton

Register

Click Here!

arpit

Dear all,
I have around 10,000 quintals of certified organic cotton for sale. Any interested large quantity buyers or exporters with market leads can contact me.
-Arpit

Last edited by a moderator:

vickymalvi

HI

Hi Arpit,

I am not a buyer for you, but i require information on Cotton Organic Farming. Can you help me in this matter like how to proceed for this farming what are preventive measures for the same, to start with how much area is required , do i really need to go for certification,etc..

Regards

Vikram

sainathan

Dear Mr.Vikram,

How many acres you want to go for cotton. How many hyears are you cultivating cotton? which part of India?

For any organic conversion of land, you must wait for 3 years to get certificate. During these 3 years you must go complete organic. You can contact any organic certification agency for more results

K.SAINATHAN

Hi Arpit,

I am not a buyer for you, but i require information on Cotton Organic Farming. Can you help me in this matter like how to proceed for this farming what are preventive measures for the same, to start with how much area is required , do i really need to go for certification,etc..

Regards

Vikram

vickymalvi

Hi

Dear Mr.Vikram,

How many acres you want to go for cotton. How many hyears are you cultivating cotton? which part of India?

For any organic conversion of land, you must wait for 3 years to get certificate. During these 3 years you must go complete organic. You can contact any organic certification agency for more results

K.SAINATHAN

Hi,

I am looking for my 5 acre land to convert into organic farming. I would like to know why it takes 3 years to make certification? Will my first production be a part of Organic or not ? Please specify. My area is in Near Wardha ( Maharashtra)