Notices

Thread: Coconuts @ Rs.3-5 available...

1. #1 Coconuts @ Rs.3-5 available... 

Fresh mature and tender coconuts with a price range of Rs.3-5(mature coconuts, semi-huksed) Rs.5-7 (tender coconuts, unhusked) available direct from farms near Coimbatore/Dindigul,Tamilnadu. Send PM for bulk requirements.

Passaro

2. #2 coconuts wanted for export 

sir, would you be interested in exporting coconuts about 2 containers a month. then pls repsond i shall give you a direct contact of my friend.
    regards.
    raju

do you deal with green layer pealed off coconuts...then contact.. we can discuss long term relation.

4. #4 coconut farms 

Quote Originally Posted by rahvar View Post
    sir, would you be interested in exporting coconuts about 2 containers a month. then pls repsond i shall give you a direct contact of my friend.
    regards.
    raju

Dear sir,

We have a coconut farm in Vellore Tamilnadu we will be able to supply you coconuts in regular basis. Please let us know your terms.

5. #5 Coconut 
    Premium Member
    Please contact with detail, we are interested.

6. #6 Plz provide me contact info, i shall contact 

Dear Sir,
    I can provide the quantity of coconuts you mentioned (2 containers a month) for export. plz provide the contact info of your friend.

Thanks and Regards,
    Deepak
    Last edited by moderator B; November 22nd, 2009 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

hello sir i want coconuts 2 trucks day by day basic in andhra marcket give me full details to my mail id
    Please contact...
    Last edited by moderator A; December 7th, 2009 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

8. #8 reg coconuts 

We willbe able to supply about 5000 coconuts every 45 days regularly, we are practicing biodynamic methods of cultivation. pls contact by private message