Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

power tiller, walking tractor,

Register

Click Here!

panpan

Shandong Pengrun Industry Developing Co., Ltd. known as an Integrated agricultural machinery manufacturer, devoted to research, design, manufacture, promotion and after sale service. Founded in 2005, it is a wholly-owned joint-stock Company of China Jihang International Industry Developing Co., Ltd.
Pengrun is located in Weifang city-Chinese Agricultural Machinery Industrialization Base. Since its establishment, adhere to the direction of agricultural machinery innovation, focus on agriculture, based on agriculture and serviced the agriculture. Our company is committed to developing and producing new type and practicality products for the domestic and foreign market. Now. we own walking tractor, power tiller etc. 3 series, fifty types, forming a complete specification, a broad range of professional small-scale agricultural machinery, which are sold well in East Asia, South America, Africa, Europe and other regions.

Pengrun has independent research laboratories of agricultural machinery products, as well as the specialized, large-scale production base, brought together high-end industry professionals, dedicated to improvements and innovation of all types of agricultural products in the technology, energy conservation, efficiency, providing quality products and services to the customers at home and abroad.

I would like to provide e-catalogue to you as soon as get your response.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Shandong Pengrun Industry Developing Co.,Ltd
Please contact..................

Last edited by a moderator:

power tiller, walking tractor

Hello there,

I am interested in your product.

Please send me e brochure....
Regards,

Mahesh Rao
Please contact.............

ravianil

Shandong Pengrun Industry Developing Co., Ltd. known as an Integrated agricultural machinery manufacturer, devoted to research, design, manufacture, promotion and after sale service. Founded in 2005, it is a wholly-owned joint-stock Company of China Jihang International Industry Developing Co., Ltd.
Pengrun is located in Weifang city-Chinese Agricultural Machinery Industrialization Base. Since its establishment, adhere to the direction of agricultural machinery innovation, focus on agriculture, based on agriculture and serviced the agriculture. Our company is committed to developing and producing new type and practicality products for the domestic and foreign market. Now. we own walking tractor, power tiller etc. 3 series, fifty types, forming a complete specification, a broad range of professional small-scale agricultural machinery, which are sold well in East Asia, South America, Africa, Europe and other regions.

Pengrun has independent research laboratories of agricultural machinery products, as well as the specialized, large-scale production base, brought together high-end industry professionals, dedicated to improvements and innovation of all types of agricultural products in the technology, energy conservation, efficiency, providing quality products and services to the customers at home and abroad.

Sir i am interested , So i request you to kindly send me the details in full so i can plan & go through it & decide about the same . Thankyou

Regards
Ravi

manishjak

walking tractor and power triller

i am interested in power triller and walking tractor.

please send me detail e broucher of the same on my e mail-
Please contact....
thanks

agrivels

Power tiller

Dear Sir,

Kindly e brochure for power tiller

Regards,

k.velmurugan