AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boer goats (bucks) for sale, Nimbkar seeds pvt ltd, maharashtra

Default Boer goats (bucks) for sale, Nimbkar seeds pvt ltd, maharashtra

Dear all
    we have pure as well as crossbred boer goats for sale. We are selling them for breeding purpose. Their cost depends on their weight and breed %. We have Damascus goats also.
    If interested please contact

Dr.Ms.Sanjivani Lad
    Last edited by Ritika; June 25th, 2008 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default Boer goats

Dear Sir,

I am from Hyderabad interested in Boer goat rearing. Pl indicate
    the price and give your contact details.
    Raju
    Last edited by Ritika; June 26th, 2008 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default goats

what is the price and details of delivery in
    andrapradesh close to bangalore

I am intrested to buy 100% boer goat.Please give me details for the following.
    1.what is the cost ?per kg or how?
    2.my native is south tamilnadu, will u supply up to there or we have to come and take?
    3.now boer goat available or we have to order?
    4.regarding boer goat give me all detail?

Smile price

Quote Originally Posted by sanjivani View Post
    Dear all
    we have pure as well as crossbred boer goats for sale. We are selling them for breeding purpose. Their cost depends on their weight and breed %. We have Damascus goats also.

Dr.Ms.Sanjivani Lad
    what is the price of the goat
    Last edited by Ritika; July 14th, 2008 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default Contact Details

Could you please provide your contact details to proceed further. I need boer goats in bulk for my new farm. Send me the mail

Dear all

Dr.Ms.Sanjivani Lad
    Last edited by Ritika; July 14th, 2008 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default boer goats

Hi

I would be intrested in purebred boers ,could you give me afew more details like the price and size of the pack and your contact details.

best regards
    ravi

Hi

I am intrested in your boer goats , but how old are they and what is the price per live kg. kindly send me a quote at my P.M.

aadhi
    Last edited by Ritika; July 25th, 2008 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default I Want To Start Farming

Dear all

Dr.Ms.Sanjivani Lad
    DEAR MADAM,

I AM SANTOSH SHIRTAWALE FROM, SATARA,

I WANT TO START GOAT FARMING, CAN YOU GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT BOOKS, OF EDUCATION ON GOAT FARMING.

WE HAVE LAND ON HILLY AREA AT SAJJANGAD, PARALI

PLEASE SEND ME ALL DETAILS ABOUT YOUR COMPANY AS WELL AS KNOWLEDGE ABOUT GOAT FARMING

THANKS & REGARDS

SANTOSH SHIRTAWALE
    Last edited by Ritika; August 26th, 2008 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

send address , phone number, cost for male and female may be kg wise and availability to my email address.

anil1956@hotmail.com

anil patil

Dear all

Dr.Ms.Sanjivani Lad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast