AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: champignon(bottom) mushroom cultivation

Default champignon(bottom) mushroom cultivation

We have over 30 years experience on mushroom growing and we have now been exporting and cooperating with several farms for mushroom growing project and it's successful.

For champignon cultivation, we can transfer our technology from spawns making, compost producing, pasteurization tunnel construction, turnkey growing house design construction and related growing equipments and tools supply....In the meantime we can provide technical support to train your staff to grow mushrooms.

Also we can transfer technology of other mushrooms growing like: shiitake, oyster, pleurotus eryngii, shemeji, ganoderma lucidum....

Please contact me if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by amystd View Post
    We have over 30 years experience on mushroom growing and we have now been exporting and cooperating with several farms for mushroom growing project and it's successful.

For champignon cultivation, we can transfer our technology from spawns making, compost producing, pasteurization tunnel construction, turnkey growing house design construction and related growing equipments and tools supply....In the meantime we can provide technical support to train your staff to grow mushrooms.

Also we can transfer technology of other mushrooms growing like: shiitake, oyster, pleurotus eryngii, shemeji, ganoderma lucidum....

Dear Sir,

Can I have the details .
    rgds

Naidu

Please tell me your email address so that I can send you details. Also advise what mushrooms you would like to grow and how many yield you would like to get harvest per day, per month, so that we can design for you according to your needs.
    Last edited by Ritika; June 24th, 2008 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default Mushroom cultivation training programme

Hello

Can I get more contact details so as to arrange for training of some of the Self Help Women Groups' Members of ''WWWW COUNCIL'' an NGO meant for Welfare of working women.---
    premalatha gandhi,Chairperson.
    Last edited by Ritika; June 25th, 2008 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default enquiry regarding mushroom farming

Dear Sir,

I m intrested in Oaster mushroom farming. Can u give me information on that. And please let me know where I can get the market to sell it. I m talking about Dry Oaster mushroom.

Thanks & Regards

Arvind kumar
    Last edited by Ritika; June 27th, 2008 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default I m in mushroom Ind. and working with Hindustan lever`s Ooty farm but looking change

I have started my carrier in mushroom industry from 2003. That time i was in Mushroom India Nashik as Asst. Production Manager. I have served that unit for 3 years. For a better future I joined KICM {Madras}. Since Apr 2007 I am working in KICM. Now to have a better future aspect I m looking for a new unit in north India specially in hill areas. Manish Parashar

Default mushroom

Dear Sir

I am interested in cultivation of Shitake mushroom please contact
    Last edited by Ritika; August 16th, 2008 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Please tell me your email address so that I can send you details. Also advise what mushrooms you would like to grow and how many yield you would like to get harvest per day, per month, so that we can design for you according to your needs.
    Hi,
    prabavathi.v@in.abb.com this is my email id.Please send me Button mushroom cultivation details.
    Thank you

Dear Sir,

I m intrested in Oaster mushroom farming. Can u give me information on that. And please let me know where I can get the market to sell it. I m talking about Dry Oaster mushroom.

Thanks & Regards
    hruturaj