Notices
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 acres agri Land for sale/Rs.50,000/acre

1. #1 100 acres agri Land for sale/Rs.50,000/acre 

Hi,
    100 acres of agri land available for sale.The land has good ground water resources and on village panchayat tar road.It is 27 kilometers from Harur and 35 kilometers from Thiruvanamalaai.The expected price is rupees 50,000/acre>Genuine and interested buyers can contact
    Last edited by Ritika; March 15th, 2008 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

2. #2 need only 3 acres alone? 

Would you be interested to sell only 3 acres alone?
    Kannan
    Last edited by Ritika; March 15th, 2008 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

hai sairam,
    iam senthil,interested to buy 10 acres. give me the exact location and the detail of water resource.
    thank u.
    Last edited by Ritika; March 15th, 2008 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

please contact me
    Last edited by Ritika; March 15th, 2008 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

hai,
    iam intrested in your land,can u please tell me about how far is it from chennai....and is there any cultivation happening//please mail

thanks
    saran

I am intereseted in taking 20 acre pls send us details

regards
    anand.k

[QUOTE=aumsairam;40683]Hi,
    100 acres of agri land available for sale.The land has good ground water resources and on village panchayat tar road.It is 27 kilometers from Harur and 35 kilometers from Thiruvanamalaai.The expected price is rupees 50,000/acre>Genuine and interested buyers can contact
    Last edited by Ritika; March 17th, 2008 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

8. #8 interested in your agri land 

I am interested in the land as i also stay in chennai, and would like to have more details about the site.

regards
    ramesh

Quote Originally Posted by aumsairam View Post
    Hi,

9. #9 interested in your agri land Near Thiruvannamalai 

I am In Chennai We are refferal Marketting people we need more lands please contact me

10. #10 wanted lands near thiruvannamalai 

Dear Sai,
    Please Contact we need lands Anbarasan
    Last edited by Ritika; March 18th, 2008 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast