Notices
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Taiwan Red Lady Papaya

1. #1 Taiwan Red Lady Papaya 
    Premium Member
    For the next Ausgust-2007 supply, we started booking for Taiwanese variety redlady papaya plants. For each acre 1200 plants required. If it is more than ten acre booking, we will buy the entire produce at your farm site. We accept booking upto 20th of May, with 50% payment along with order. Sturdy plants with good root system with out any disease raised from IMPORTED WORLD FAMOUS TAIWANES SEED. Avoid last minute rush. Redsoil. abundant water, drip facilty is required. For free writeup on this plant post your response to this topic.

Raghu Ram
    Last edited by Ritika; May 1st, 2007 at 10:35 AM. Reason: You are no longer allowed to post contact info in these forums - Please use PM to exchange contact info

Quote Originally Posted by sampadafarms View Post
    For the next Ausgust-2007 supply, we started booking for Taiwanese variety redlady papaya plants. For each acre 1200 plants required. If it is more than ten acre booking, we will buy the entire produce at your farm site. We accept booking upto 20th of May, with 50% payment along with order. Sturdy plants with good root system with out any disease raised from IMPORTED WORLD FAMOUS TAIWANES SEED. Avoid last minute rush. Redsoil. abundant water, drip facilty is required. For free writeup on this plant post your response to this topic.

Raghu Ram

Please send us the best competitive price of these products and also send some sample quantity at following address:

Shankar Bale
    Last edited by Ritika; May 1st, 2007 at 10:36 AM. Reason: You are no longer allowed to post contact info in these forums - Please use PM to exchange contact info

[QUOTE=sankalpseeds;28621]Please send us the best competitive price of these products and also send some sample quantity at following address:

Shankar Bale

Please send us the best competitive price of this papaya redlady seedlings with a delivery point at Jalna (Maharashtra).

Shankar Bale
    Last edited by Ritika; May 1st, 2007 at 10:36 AM. Reason: You are no longer allowed to post contact info in these forums - Please use PM to exchange contact info

Dear Mr Raghu Ram

Can you pls email me the write up? Wud like to go thru the same.

Regards

Soura

5. #5 Redlady papaya 

Can i have the write up please.

regards

B Mahen

6. #6 papaya plantation 

i want to know the complete project feasibility for cultivating 15 acres of
    papaya if you can buy back the entire lot.only after seeing the financial aspects i can decide.pl give complete details for planting papaya for 15 acres

we hv very good red soil in south tamilnadu with abundant water sourses

krishnan

Hithere,am already producing Red lady papaya,would like to go in for larger,kindly quote rate of plants and your buy back offer on tonnes through out seasons,and yah wud like to notice ur catalogue and materials,kindly mail me
    Last edited by Ritika; May 2nd, 2007 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Posting contact info is not allowed. Please use PM for this.

Premium Member
    Dear sir,

Where u r located? Can I have your full contact address, telephone, mobile Nos.? Your e mail ID? To enable me to send u the info. At present wat ur acticityl in Papaya? Extent of acrage for further extention? Feed me with the information to respond in a proper way.

Regards
    Raghu Ram

i want to know the basic economics of papaya plantation and yours buy back offers.
    Last edited by Ritika; May 14th, 2007 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Posting contact info is not allowed.

10. #10 Project Reports for Taiwanese Red Lady Papaya 

Quote Originally Posted by sampadafarms View Post

Raghu Ram
    Dear Raghu Ram

Kindly forward a detail project report for 10 acre lot. Please PM me.

Regards
    M B N Farooqui

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast